Community > Posts By > bsdetector

bsdetector's photo
Wed 02/17/10 07:53 PM
Perhaps your e-mails are disappearing into a black hole. :wink:

bsdetector's photo
Wed 02/17/10 07:51 PM
And I never thought I'd hear Kentucky and good pizza in the same sentence. Shows what I know. laugh

bsdetector's photo
Mon 02/15/10 07:44 PM
Surrounded by his friends he sits so silently and unaware of anything

bsdetector's photo
Mon 02/15/10 06:13 PM

One thing that I love about the written word is that we all have the opportunity to check over what we have to say before hitting SEND...

I find it interesting that even given this opportunity, quite a large portion still come across as having Tourette's Syndrome of the fingers & possibly toes...lol

How often do you preview before hitting SEND...or are you more like a "Quick Draw McGraw" when sendind emails or making posts?

Fingers, toes, and, based on what I've read on these sites, other parts as well.

I usually preview posts, but typos do slip through on occasion.

bsdetector's photo
Sun 02/14/10 02:53 PM

Music heals the soul :smile:

And soothes the savage beast. smokin

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 06:15 PM
Neither. Its basic purpose is procreation. The rest is all up to the individuals and subject to debate.

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 06:10 PM

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 04:45 PM

No I do not believe. The Lakers are going to the finals again. Bet the ranch.

and the cavs will smoke them:wink: :tongue:

Let's see the Cavs beat the Magic then we'll talk about the Lakers vs. the Cavs.

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 04:42 PM

These days I go to wakes to find a date. surprised

And it is never the embalmed one, right?
Right?

Necrophilia is not my thing.

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 03:33 PM
These days I go to wakes to find a date. surprised

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:57 PM

yestongue2

Now that we have this issue settled perhaps you can answer the original question. Or not. shades

What's the need if ya' ain't gettin' none?

A good point. How would you know if any of these forum dwellers, myself included, "ain't gettin' none?"

Well, are ya'?!?!:wink: laugh drinker

I'm not one of these people that is going to vomit their life details on the threads. Sorry. laugh

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:56 PM
I always wanted to know what a seceret is. Thanks. drinker

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 11:24 AM
No I do not believe. The Lakers are going to the finals again. Bet the ranch.

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:54 AM

To answer your questions better, in regards to your original 2- I'm sure there are people who use that service, otherwise there would be no need for the ads, and unless you get a full health workup of your sexual partner, you have no idea what diseases they have. Also, some people do knowingly have sexual relationships with people who have std's, they have meds for it, and they take precautions to risk the chance of infection. I'm sure you've seen the ads on tv, since you're so obvservant?

As for your questions directed at me, I wonder why someone would post such a question on a public forum and then get upset at the responses. You asked a question, I asked a question, fair is fair, no? As for whether or not you're a lesser being for viewing this ad, or whether it has a negative connotation, I have no idea and I really don't care. I don't know you and I never will. I thought the question was peculiar, so I commented. Good luck finding someone who cares enough and has done some research about the habits of those who read Facebook ads. Cheers!drinker

I did not get upset. As you say, we will never know each other and I'm here strictly for entertainment. Anyone I want to know me here already knows me.

I'm sorry if I asked a question that was outside the normal whine or moan. I will not let it happen again.

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:49 AM
Edited by bsdetector on Sat 02/13/10 09:51 AM
edited post

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:48 AM

yestongue2

Now that we have this issue settled perhaps you can answer the original question. Or not. shades

What's the need if ya' ain't gettin' none?

A good point. How would you know if any of these forum dwellers, myself included, "ain't gettin' none?"

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:42 AM

yestongue2

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:36 AM

I'm wondering why anyone actually reads the ads on FB?huh

Because they're there. I wonder why someone would take apart a tongue in cheek question? Does looking at an ad that is right in your face have some sort of negative connotation? Am I a lesser being because I noticed this ad?

bsdetector's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:59 AM
for same day STD testing. This brings two questions to mind. 1) Do more people avail themselves of this service before or after unprotected sex? 2) Why would anybody want to have sex with someone that would bring about the need for this service? Just wondering. bigsmile

bsdetector's photo
Fri 02/12/10 07:43 PM
Edited by bsdetector on Fri 02/12/10 07:43 PM
Laura Veirs - Wide Eyed, Legless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKMGI11U64