Community > Posts By > ILtim86

ILtim86's photo
Fri 03/12/10 07:45 PM
this is extremely embarassing to talk about but i've realized this about myself and this is something i wanna fix to get well. I've been in 2 relationships that each lasted about 2 years. in each, both of us were happy open had fun never was boring. as you probly could of guessed by the subject this is why they ended. im very insecure and feel in not worth anyones time, and i dont feel good enough which i've learned and i need help to fix i will not get in another relationship until i fix this because i've wasted so much time before. both girls where great and i screwed it up for no reason. they did nothing to deserve my over reactions. i want to find that girl but im afraid i never will because im afraid of getting close now and if i do driving her away. has anyone else had to deal with this.

ILtim86's photo
Sun 02/07/10 07:02 AM
you cant blame tv or movies for these things just sick people who already have violent tendencies. I've been a fan of horror and very heavy "dangerous" music since I was 14. Even then it was just music and all of my friends the same way. Just because sick people are atracted to it doesnt put it at fault.

ILtim86's photo
Sun 02/07/10 06:54 AM
Religon may have a cause of many horrible things in history. Yes people take things to extremes but the bible makes referance to slavery, women without rights, genocide... people are imperfect and its people that wrote the bible. If there is a god I would not follow an idle that sends his children to a place he created for eternal damnation when he himself commited mass murders. Just my opnion I have complete respect for anyone who lives a good life with or without religon.