Community > Posts By > fiftyoneomg

no photo
Fri 08/03/07 07:22 PM
THats the way it goes , Someone always has motives to get love and not be honest as to what love is about to them. The next time if ever I meet someone and they want a relationship based on love I will ask them to tell me exactly what that means cause I will not get burned a third time by a woman that says she loves me only to find out she just wants a screw buddy and someone to help pay bills .... Nuff said Dave...

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 10:10 PM
I have the answer I will be duke nukem forever cause I have balls of steel ,steel,steel, BALLS OF STEEL!

Lets see if you can figure this out. A hint, Its a little over a 5 minute video on the internet but describes me the best if I were just a cartoon . Have funn !!!

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:55 PM
Sorry FRIENDS...

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:55 PM
Can someone tell me where I can find and post a photo of David Letterman? I sure I could get lots of fiends with that. :))

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:47 PM
OK I am understanding now thanks for the info . I just thought people that are ready and available to meet someone and to end up together for a lifetime would be a little more serious. My mistake, I like fun too but would rather it was with just one person . but thats just me.

I know I am selfish and just thinking about me. B U T thats just me.

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:34 PM
Maybe your right I guess I should post my recent photo of my cat. After all she is better looking than me . Maybe thats what this is all about.... :)

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:28 PM
OK what ever floats their boat . But I just cannot get that love vibe over the internet when all I can see of that person is some pickup truck. Maybe I am weird ???

no photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:11 PM
I see a good forty percent of the profiles placed here have No photo or they choose to post a photo of their pet , their car, some funny animal, (monkey) their boat, a cartoon , a scenic photo, a photo thats 10 years old, anything but the here and now and real. How do they hope to find someone serious or are they just here to show what photos they could find on the internet to copy and paste as representing thereselves. Just wanna know Why????

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:28 PM
So anyone here a computer wiz ? I'd be glad to pay a one time 29.95 to download a program that searches and posts my profile 777,777 times. Think about it , it would make all this searching go a little quicker so we all can free up the internet a little for things like world hunger or talks on who is the next hollywood breakup gonna be :)

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:10 PM
Sure I can always use a new t shirt :) But I think there are lots of web sites that give that stuff away for free. I would rather have a loving life partner (female)Well glad to be here anyway.

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:02 PM
I guess My work is cut out for me cause I have only been able to reach 77 sites . I hope the right site is completed soon . Is there a mass join program where I can post a profile and it gets sent to all the date sites? I am afraid of carpel tunnel and I do have a life...

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 09:48 PM
How many internet dating sites do you have to subscribe with to find the perfect mate? Answer . I don't know but I think it is still under construction.