Community > Posts By > Thick Bone

Thick Bone's photo
Sun 01/10/21 11:54 AM
In Henderson KY it's 30 something degrees and gloomy which means I'm stuck at home being bored.

But I'm free to chit chat on here through my computer though.

Thick Bone's photo
Sun 01/10/21 11:46 AM
Still single and looking I guess so why is there no Kentucky women tho?

I would find them but I'm shy and I can't see or find my real matches too. If there's any Kentucky women in my area DM me!

Thick Bone's photo
Sat 01/02/21 02:45 PM
I'm looking for a nice woman she can be a big lady or a skinny one i don't judge but has to be near me in Kentucky tho. I'm not afraid to chase me a date lol:grinning:

Thick Bone's photo
Thu 12/24/20 01:48 PM
So idk why I'm not getting anywheres with this dating site but feel free to rate me I'm on vacation in Florida.

Thick Bone's photo
Sun 12/20/20 10:53 AM
So I have been on this site forever or awhile now and honestly I know there's nothing wrong with me but it wouldn't hurt to get rated though.

Feel free to rate my profile and be nice, I don't want any toxic rates really now so be nice!

Thick Bone's photo
Thu 11/26/20 06:32 AM
Just wanna say happy thanksgiving to y'all and I'm thankful to be here and still living. I'm also thankful for my family too.

Thick Bone's photo
Wed 11/18/20 11:13 AM
Currently still looking for a single female that's my age from 18 to 30 years old seeking a guy to date but gotta be living or staying in Henderson Kentucky tho...

Thick Bone's photo
Sat 11/07/20 10:08 AM
What's up y'all! I'm back online to find my queen near me in Henderson that's loyal and fun-loving. I'm open to friends, dates and more too as long as there's no games to play i'm cool with searching new people near me:wink:

Thick Bone's photo
Mon 09/28/20 04:12 PM
So what's the point of finding dates or friends if there's no one near me in Henderson KY to meet new people and women.

Thick Bone's photo
Wed 09/23/20 08:10 AM
I'm a handsome big guy who's shy but sometimes outgoing looking for a female to date nearby. Haven't been dating for a long while so why not try and start now:slight_smile:

Thick Bone's photo
Fri 07/17/20 11:37 AM
Got no plans for Friday so I'm bored but if y'all want to rate me feel free but be nice tho.

Thick Bone's photo
Wed 07/01/20 09:42 AM
I'm just on here looking for whatever it says on my profile and you have to be near me in Henderson Kentucky :eyes:

Thick Bone's photo
Sat 05/23/20 01:39 PM
I'm a 21 male who's single in Henderson KY having a bad time online dating so where is all the real girls at?? If there's any active real ones hit me up!

Thick Bone's photo
Sun 04/05/20 01:33 PM
I'm a guy who's just looking for female for anything that could involve friends or a casual partner near me here in Hendo Kentucky.

Thick Bone's photo
Wed 02/05/20 11:49 AM
Just here chillin and looking for a female to date I don't mind if it's short-term or long-term but it's gotta be real online.

Thick Bone's photo
Sun 01/19/20 11:24 AM
Been thinking of keeping It single or maybe keep things casual in the dating world. But anyways if there's any females in KY who just likes to date without the commitment and other serious things, just hit me up.

Thick Bone's photo
Tue 12/31/19 05:56 PM
Happy New Years to all the lonely people who can't get a break or a date online and hoping to have a new better year!

Thick Bone's photo
Sun 12/01/19 09:59 AM
I'm a handsome man who had never had a romantic time with a female before in Henderson Kentucky. But I'd love to if there's any ladies out there in Kentucky for me.

Thick Bone's photo
Fri 11/08/19 04:03 PM
So I'm probably thinking of giving up finding new friends and dates because finding them online is hell for me.

Been on here on and off and still no luck and probably never any luck on here or anywhere else. I know giving up is not the best choice but what else do i got though...nothing!

So I'm back here just for the site's community forums on here.

Thick Bone's photo
Tue 10/29/19 06:23 PM
The reason i don't get into long distant dates or relationships is because if i ever want to meet her or she wants to meet me in person, it ends up not working out for me. I can't drive quite yet but i wish either we could meet half-way or she can drive over here.

Previous 1