Community > Posts By > D4Denise

D4Denise's photo
Sat 04/15/17 11:10 AM
How about Eli Manning news scandal right now. I mean..seriously..who wants his jersey anyway...lol

D4Denise's photo
Sat 04/15/17 11:08 AM
Very Very true...sadly enough...anyone can blast out stuff on social media...hide behind a key board..be someone they are not..but I still feel there are genuinely good people out there somewhere....

D4Denise's photo
Sat 04/15/17 10:54 AM
Edited by D4Denise on Sat 04/15/17 10:55 AM

Anything written here is only in my experience.

After 10 years in marital solitude and now divorce, I returned to single life to find the world radically altered by online dating.

I saw that everything was replaced by having to sift through profiles like an employer, and then there's the weird responses, lapses in response, communication cuts, drags through alternate web sites out for your money and rampant dating sites. Next to that is long communication lags, blunt force requests (scary) and all in between.

Online dating has turned everything of sorts in to pick and mix at a local sweet shop. Realistically in the real world, you might only have physically been able to approach 1 to 2 people in a day given your guts and limited to your local dating pool, friend of your friend type scenarios, sometimes weeks or months would pass.

But now the option is to flick a few fingers and you've got access to hundreds. I think that's just an illusion of choice, or maybe just plain information over load.

There are just options now with out a physical consequence attached to it, because everything is behind a screen.

Can't Imagine what it's like for sort after women being barraged by hundreds of men.

What happened to good old fashioned get her/his number, and lets meet at xyz?

Very valid points..I kind of believe that if God intended someone to be in your life..he would make it happen and he would make it happen when the timing is right for both people. unfortunately we don't always have the same timing..so we hunt and peck on line with hope to find something special only mostly to be disappointed.

D4Denise's photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:08 PM
Deal Breaker for me is a PISSY ATTITUDE...geez some men are too high maintainance...

D4Denise's photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:02 PM
True Love does exist..but its rare..if you are lucky to find it once in your lifetime...good 4 you...True love is not complicated...it just flows...no doubts..complete trust...laughs..no insecurities..