Community > Posts By > nauzy

nauzy's photo
Sat 08/04/18 03:26 PM
I won't respond to men who can't be bothered to post something meaningful about their character and their interests.
Some men on this site look like they don't even take a shower from their pictures.
It's all about presentation and being authenticly real at the same time that is if you want to find someone who is in alignment with you for the long haul.
If you're going to show off your body and your nice car that alone says you don't think you have much more other then that shallow things to offer.
Men need to make more effort to get the women. No, we are not created equal and the whole feminist movement is backfiring on both genders and the society at large. We are not equal, we are different and yet we deserve equal respect.
Talk about what you like to offer and have to offer, please.
It's all about character and treating women with reverence and once you can offer that then the rewards will be worth all the effort, after all, it is the male nature to give and the female nature to receive.
All the best to you all.

nauzy's photo
Sat 08/04/18 03:17 PM
YES, you tell them.If they have nothing interesting to say about themselves or they can't be bothered why should women be bothered with lazy men?

nauzy's photo
Sat 08/04/18 08:09 AM
Just thinking all the interested men. I would much more likely to respond if you had some real content about yourself. I'm not going to start a conversation with someone I know really nothing about, nor will I respond even if you're very good looking. Also, I don't really respond to people who are in a different country usually as I just don't see the point.
All the very best to all of you.