Community > Posts By > ladyjade

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 07:06 AM
Sorry not trying to bring you down. good job coco and I am glad you have the joy in your life to write pretty poems

jade

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 07:04 AM
We are born in this world not knowing what love is.
Why is it that society seems to want to tell us what it is with their heart shaped boxes with choclates. But is not true that when not attended to love, it can melt away like those choclates. Does any one know the true meaning of love. Is it a look of endearment, a caress, song, feeling of perpetual bliss? Everyone has their own definition. But what do you do when a person has spent their life thinking that I love you is showed with a smack, a punch, a kick to the ribs. Because that is all they know. How do you break that vicious cycle.. Do you get help from someone who has never been there or from someone just like you? How can they help you when they themselves are brain washed with the same notion? Just something to think about.

have a good day.
finally not bitter about love

lady jade

no photo
Fri 07/20/07 06:18 AM
Hi I'm Rebecca

Warner Robbins Ga. Hey from WAR town to A town.

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 10:17 AM
In todays modern society women are said to be the equal of man, But there are still the rude degernates that are ignorant of todays independt ladies. I myself am 26 in August and feel that "Gentleman" are a dieing breed and it would be nice to know that chilvery is not dead. It seems I can't go any where without being yelled at or "eye jacked". Where is the modesty any more. Mind you it can give you an ego boost from time to time but more or less irratating in the same sense. Thats why I wanted to try this site.

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:18 AM
Its nice to know that there are sitll a few good men around. Hello to every one. I myself of couse a newbie.