Community > Posts By > LongManeDude

LongManeDude's photo
Mon 03/29/10 05:38 PM
I've seen some really interesting profiles here but, all too often, the person smokes either occasionally or often. I have essentially no tolerance for cigarette smoke. Even days-old residue in clothing can make me feel ill. I believe that less than one in five US adults smoke, so smokers seem to be overrepresented on mingle2. I'm wondering if there is a cofactor worthy of a PhD dissertation!

LongManeDude's photo
Sun 02/28/10 03:02 PM
I actually DID upgrade, but still can't tell who chose "yes" for me. I got a message one time stating that two people are interested, but I have no idea who they are. Also, I can't figure out how to see a list of members that I have clicked "yes" on.

LongManeDude's photo
Tue 02/23/10 08:13 PM
Even after reading the faq, I'm still confused. The faq seems to indicate that mutual matches won't know you selected them unless they also select you. But elsewhere it says to select mutual match to "let her know you're interested." This means that they will know that you selected them, regardless of whether they are interested.

LongManeDude's photo
Tue 02/23/10 04:41 PM
I used to be able to select "Your Mutual Matches" below "Account Home", then select "Who Selected Me" (or something similar) on the new screen that came up. Now the new screen looks totally different, and the "Who Selected Me" link is gone. There were six mutual matches there, but they've all disappeared. How will I know if anyone has selected me as a mutual match?

Thanks for the assistance.

LongManeDude's photo
Mon 02/22/10 07:41 PM
Hi from warm 'n sunny ... er, I mean cool 'n rainy Arizona. I actually joined a few weeks ago, but "discovered" this forum a few minutes ago. While I am frequently mistaken for a biker or musician, my lifestyle and personality are more like the guy wearing a tie and carrying a briefcase.

LongManeDude's photo
Mon 02/22/10 07:12 PM
I have exactly zero tattoos, but am not opposed to getting a few in the future. I've been taking out my body modification desires on my ears instead:wink:

LongManeDude's photo
Mon 02/22/10 07:04 PM
It seems that the only "attention" I've received thus far is from the scammers. Every single profile I've clicked on while wondering, "what on earth does that awesome gal see in me!?" has been deactivated.frustrated

LongManeDude's photo
Mon 02/22/10 06:59 PM
I'm often told that I remind people of John Lennon or, less frequently, Axl Rose of GNR. Strangely, John Lennon and Axl Rose don't look at all alikelaugh