Community > Posts By > bad_girl

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:27 AM
Tom and I finally got our cars cleaned off, we didn't shovel his out, he doesn't have to go anywhere, we just cleaned the snow off. It has taken 3 damn days to do mine, it was solid ice under the snow noway noway

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:26 AM
{{{linda}}} :heart:. How are you, I haven't seen you in forever. Did you see my post that I got your card and thank you

Yes we are in store for another bout of this mess. I can't wait for summertime :laughing: :laughing:

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:23 AM
Good afternoon {{{friends}}} :heart:

Here we go again, I finally got my car 1/2 way dug out and now it is snowing again. They are calling for 15 - 20 inches noway noway I have always liked snow, but this shlt is for the birds. I hate this stuff and wish it would go away tears tears

And as much as I hate getting up for work so damn early, I can't wait to go back to work. I have a major case of cabin fever noway noway My family is driving me crazy tears tears tears

And OMFG, it is coming down fast and hard noway I guess that means some more of what we just had tears tears

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:14 AM
Good morning {{{friends}}} :heart: :heart:

Time to go out and get ready for another bout of this awful, awful white stuff noway noway

Wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone first. Looks like we are going to be under another blanket again later today tears

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:14 AM
Good morning {{{friends}}} :heart: :heart:

Time to go out and get ready for another bout of this awful, awful white stuff noway noway

Wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone first. Looks like we are going to be under another blanket again later today tears

bad_girl's photo
Mon 02/08/10 07:18 PM
Good evening {{{friends}}} :heart:

We finally got two cars out of this snow and we are expecting another 10 - 18 inches tomorrow into Wednesday noway noway tears tears I am so sick of snow tears tears

bad_girl's photo
Mon 02/08/10 07:17 PM
Welcome back and how was the trip flowerforyou

I'm back!waving

bad_girl's photo
Mon 02/08/10 07:16 PM
Happy Valentine's Day to you too {{{grammy}}}:heart:

:smile: :heart: hi my friends im not on alot so im sending you all love for valentines day

bad_girl's photo
Mon 02/08/10 08:08 AM
I will return shortly folks

bad_girl's photo
Mon 02/08/10 08:08 AM
Hi Beckie how are you? And I still haven't received a package from you tears tears tears

bad_girl's photo
Mon 02/08/10 08:05 AM
Good morning {{{friends}}} :heart:

I have never in my life seen so much damned snow, and we are suppossed to get more tomorrow noway I have been shoveling for two days and I am so sore and tired. noway

I havenn't stopped, but thought I would pop in and say hi to you guys before I go back out to shovel some more. What a way to spend a day off tears tears

Tom has helped what little bit he can and so has my grandson, but do you think the precious sister would help noway. She asked me why I didn't shovel her car out shocked shocked

I will pop back in later if I am not too tired waving

bad_girl's photo
Sat 02/06/10 06:32 AM

I am taking a break from shoveling noway noway for all the good it is doing. We have 36 inches and it is still coming down. But this way at least I have a head start and I won't have as much to shovel out when it is done snowing. I have had enough, but we are suppossed to have another storm on Tuesday. And we won't be out from this one noway

I will be back in a little while when I take another break

bad_girl's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:54 PM
Edited by bad_girl on Fri 02/05/10 02:54 PM
noway noway I am losing connectivity on tv and the internet is so slow, I just know this storm is going to knock everything out. I will do my best to hang around as long as I can :banana: :banana:

bad_girl's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:51 PM
Good evening {{{friends}}} :heart:

OMG, it took me four damn hours to get home. It is awful outside and is getting worse noway noway

bad_girl's photo
Thu 02/04/10 11:54 PM
{{{linda}}} Thank you so much for the card :heart:

Beckie, I still haven't gotten any package noway tears

bad_girl's photo
Thu 02/04/10 11:53 PM
Good morning {{{friends}}}

OMG, I didn't get home until real late, they had me get things ready for this damn storm that is coming through noway noway I hope it does hit us now so I can have a day off :laughing: :laughing: oops :angel: tongue2

Sure do miss you guys though :heart:

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:15 PM
Have a good flight {{{cindy}}} and be safe. Have fun at the party flowerforyou

Weather permitting, I'll be flying the friendly skies tomorrow evening...spending the night in Denver with my sister and her boyfriend...then the 3 of us are flying onto Ohio Friday afternoon. My nieces are throwing my sister a party for her 50th birthday. Back to Albuquerque on Monday.

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:14 PM

Damn I wish I could change my hours so I could be on here with you guys tears

noway And our weather forcast has changed, they are calling for 3 - 6 feet of snow over the weekend noway noway noway

I will be stir crazy by Monday if that happens

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:12 PM
Hi Beckie flowers noway tears Nope nothing tears noway

Merle.............any package YET???????????????????????????ohwell

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:23 PM
Good evening {{{friends}}} :heart: I figured out how to do this from a phone, I am still on the damn train noway noway

I hope to see you all when I get home tears tears

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25