Community > Posts By > bad_girl

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:09 AM
I am going to take a shower and get something to eat, I will be back shortly. Looks like I have another day off, and I am getting no where by shoveling, so I am going to do my best to stay and play with you guys.

This weather we are having here made the Weather Channel, yipee, we have made it to the big time news stations

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:07 AM
Oh yes we are and I can't thank you guys enough

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: getting closer!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

bigsmile

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:06 AM
Oh Beckie, yes it does. The city has told people that the only vehicles allowed on the road are official vehicles. That means I am here for the duration noway noway I can't even go to the liquor store and drink in this mess tears tears

Morning Merle!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

I can agree............WINTER/SNOW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:04 AM
Edited by bad_girl on Wed 02/10/10 08:04 AM
{{{linda, beckie and nicole}}} Thank you so much for flippping my thread and bringing it closer to 100

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:02 AM
Good morning Nicole flowerforyou I know you understand. I wasted my time shoveling, they are calling for 20 inches yet to come noway noway

Merle, I feel your pain!!! Everything is completely covered in snow yet again!

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:01 AM
Good morning Beckie flowers

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:01 AM
Good morning {{{grammy}}} :heart: I wish you were here to keep me company. Like I said, I used to love the snow, but now I hate it. And now we are under a blizzard warning, I can't even see my car from the front door. tears I shoveled and everything is covereed up that quick tears

i so wish i was there to help with the snow take it easy dont over do it :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile:

bad_girl's photo
Wed 02/10/10 05:15 AM
Good morning {{{friends}}} :heart:

tears I am off to shovel my car out again tears I can't believe all this damn snow we have noway And it doesn't look like it is going to let up anytime soon. The weather channel says it is not suppossed to stop until later this evening noway

And I see we have hit another part . . . . . Way to go gang and thank you so very much :banana: :banana:

I will be back in a little while, as long as I don't get buried in all the snow laugh

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:39 PM
Okay, time for some popcorn and a drink. I will pop back in shortly, I think

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:37 PM
Oh yeah. Lots of booze, loud music and whooping it up :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, yeah, I remember that one too..Yep, its gonna be a long one ok!!..I can hear the party now!...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, they are the ones that just moved in and had their bratty kid laying in my backyard throwing a temper tantrum the day they moved in. In my damn yard yet and when I went to close the gate, they acted like it was okay for his nasty little azz to be in my yard. Oh I can see it is going to be a long summer :laughing: :laughing:

Oh my!!..I feel sorry for you neighbor. :laughing: :laughing: Are they the ones that don't like your chimes and gripes about them too?

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:36 PM
No, she would rather sit on her fat azz and read an watch soaps on her day off. Well, when it is time for her to go back to work, she can clean her own frigging car out. I dare her to even look likes she is going to ask me for help. That would be a good reason to bltxh slap her :laughing: :laughing: oops

Oh, I understand now but still she is too lazy to get her car out. Or to help you...grumble

She works for the county police, so they have to ensure that the employees have transportation in this type of weather

I didn't know they would do that!..oh my!!...NO, I don't think she will help you at all..It don't suprise me that she hasn't helped you a bit..OH!!...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....grumble grumble

Yes it is and guess what, my sister is off for three days, wanna make a bet she won't lift a finger to help me clear my car out noway noway She has the cops come and pick her up and bring her home so she doesn't have to worry about clearing her car out noway noway

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:34 PM
No, they are the ones that just moved in and had their bratty kid laying in my backyard throwing a temper tantrum the day they moved in. In my damn yard yet and when I went to close the gate, they acted like it was okay for his nasty little azz to be in my yard. Oh I can see it is going to be a long summer :laughing: :laughing:

Oh my!!..I feel sorry for you neighbor. :laughing: :laughing: Are they the ones that don't like your chimes and gripes about them too?

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:32 PM
She works for the county police, so they have to ensure that the employees have transportation in this type of weather

I didn't know they would do that!..oh my!!...NO, I don't think she will help you at all..It don't suprise me that she hasn't helped you a bit..OH!!...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....grumble grumble

Yes it is and guess what, my sister is off for three days, wanna make a bet she won't lift a finger to help me clear my car out noway noway She has the cops come and pick her up and bring her home so she doesn't have to worry about clearing her car out noway noway

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:31 PM
And the man that lives next door has a blade on the front of his truck, so we asked him if he would help us (all the neighbors) get our parking spots cleared out and he said yea, for a price. Jackazz that he is. His wife shoveled out one of their cars and threw the snow on Tom's car noway. And when I said something to her, she looked at me like I had three heads. She is in for a surprise when summer gets here. I am going to have a party every weekend and let her enjoy my hillbilly friends and our music :laughing:

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:27 PM
tears My arms and legs hurt tears

And you just got it uncovered and now all over again!!..tears

10 - 20 possible tears noway ohwell

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:26 PM

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:24 PM
10 - 20 possible tears noway ohwell

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 05:24 PM
OMG, I just looked outside and my car is covered again. Three days of shoveling and now I have to do it all over again frustrated frustrated Enough is enough noway noway And I am having a major case of cabin fever, I want to go to work tears tears

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:30 AM
I need to go get something to eat, looks like I am going to need my strength for shoveling later in the week waving I will be back shortly waving

bad_girl's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:29 AM
I didn't get anything today except my telephone bill. We haven't had a mail delivery in 3 days because of the weather.

Yes ma'am I did and I answered that then I answered your email about it too. You should be getting another card and CD today hopefully!!!..At least that is what the post office said. bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25