Community > Posts By > candylynns

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:47 PM
thats respectable.. and i wont pry into your personal life. things will pan out.. just got to ffind your grove and it will be ok..

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:20 PM

I may be old fashion but if looking hasn't worked yet how about just letting friendships build and if something sparks from that then you guys have one of the biggest humps compleated which is comunication.. theres someone for everyone. You will know her when you meet her.hugs!

This makes sense, except I'm not good at making friends.

I guess what I've been told before, and its probably true..that I've put up such a tall and thick wall around me. And people notice that. And I'm stuck between wanting to tear it down, and stay inside in the safety.

But yes. It does help to talk about it.

We got a few things in common. is it because you are shy or because you "say the wrong thing" and I say that loosely..

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:14 PM
I was going to say something witty but all the good ones were taken..

"CAUTION:may learn to love"

ok that was just corky...

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:08 PM

I'm celebrating because I'm divorced...drinks

i'll drink to that!

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:00 PM
dont think you have failed, thats one of the worst things you can do. you will end up taking that thought into your next relationship and it could become a barrier.. its nothing you have done.

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 08:55 PM
Edited by candylynns on Sat 01/23/10 09:01 PM
I may be old fashion but if looking hasn't worked yet how about just letting friendships build and if something sparks from that then you guys have one of the biggest humps compleated which is comunication.. theres someone for everyone. You will know her when you meet her.hugs!

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 08:44 PM
I am bad at this.. I tend to get bored with how things are set up so I tend to move things around at least 2 times a month, some times more..

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 08:35 PM
HAHA!!! Now I'm fearful! I'll just keep one eye open...

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 06:43 PM
Thank you! Well I guess we will soon see! so far everyone seems to be fairly sane..

candylynns's photo
Sat 01/23/10 06:30 PM
Don't really know what to write.. Mainly just looking for men who share common interests with for friendship.