Community > Posts By > Typhoon1981

Typhoon1981's photo
Sun 04/09/17 04:29 PM
Sound likes you are having bad mood or suffering somehow... Take deep breath, looki into mirrow, and there you are, still a gorgeous beautiful young lady, and there will be punch of guys will chasing u(included me).. Btw, still can not cheer up, call me,i may not make you laughter but surely i will shares watever u going through. Zero nine three three, zero three nine, six five one.... Call me

Typhoon1981's photo
Sun 04/09/17 12:00 AM
As our asian opinion for life is: Life is full of hardships... U are hurting urself,no1 does that to u. If you believe in faith, u must also admit that you are not try hard enough to pull urself out of the messy situation. Pls, stop hurting yourself and treat yourself well enough to keep up. Im trying tell u this, cause im also in same situation, im divorced, had a 8yrs daughter who was not mine. Would u act normal after been cheated for 8 years? Would u let it go or try to get revenge? I came up finally decided : let it go qnd try to smile up. Wish u best and hopefully we could be mates

Typhoon1981's photo
Sun 04/02/17 12:01 AM
I had divorced, 8yrs daughter, who was not mine, gone with mom, im all alone and in deep blue mood, really needed some1 mature who has been through those kind of things in life, to share and assit me get over this **** hole pd my life

Typhoon1981's photo
Sat 04/01/17 11:55 PM
Mong dc nc voi e. 0933039651