Community > Posts By > blurblurb

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:20 PM

Maybe you should get a canoe? it would probably make a better coffee table.

but then he'd have to change to canoe69...smokin

I've 69'd in a canoe; I don't know how you'd do that in a kayak?

I'll bet if he took his wife out in a canoe, and 69'd her, she'd go for the coffee table.

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:14 PM

What would Jesus drive?

Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ***, and a colt the foal of an ***.

Matthew 21:5

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:08 PM
Donations are to go to the church and it's well being. New carpet, repairs, cleaning, new bibles, and things of that nature. It isn't used for personal gain and if it is then they are in the wrong and will have to answere up to God when the time comes.

New carpet?

Repairs?

Cleaning?

Is that what Jesus said to do with the money?

THE LORD JESUS REBUKE THE PASTOR OF YOUR CHURCH!

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Matthew 19:21

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
Mark 10:21

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
Luke 18:22

And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.
Galatians 2:9-10

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 09:51 PM

That's a great idea,
but I think Karen might have
a problem with it.

She knows my friend?

She would never let me use
my kayak for a coffee table.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe you should get a canoe? it would probably make a better coffee table.

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 09:41 PM

what in the bible displays why it's either a book of fables, fact, fakery,forklore or fantasy

when presenting a passage or whatever to present your point of view as being "fact"..please include an explanation that doesn't sound delusional along with proof that it is fact...if not then that places it into the category of fantasy

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Hebrews 11:3

Matter Does Not Exist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kiqoA6_MlU

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 04:53 AM

So anyway, I work in insurance servicing for home and auto.

Yesterday I got a call from an agent to add a vehicle to a policy.

Upon questioning for information about the vehicle he made reference to several "special equipment" options the car had. A $2200.00 Audio system, a set of $1300.00 rims , and a $695.00 paint job. Yes we cover exotic paint jobs. It turned out that we did not have to list them as special equipment because he had them factory installed....uh, that's about as high a price you can pay is from the factory on bells and whistles. Total bill? $48,000 on the sticker.

Fine I thought then I noticed the policy holder's occupation:

Preacher

Yo preach! So you take money from your wilting flock. Some of the people that gave you money were probably poor, unemployed, or elderly..and maybe some of your flock have no health care and are suffering? But at least you're riding in style now huh? God bought you a shiny new car! GFY!

Oh I’d love to but I can't use the info to look into him....that'd be against my ethics, but I hope he drives his shiny new car up to church and his flock finally wake up. Yeah I know…they never change do they?

What would Jesus drive?

He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1 John 2:6

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 04:47 AM

Except on the cross when he screams "My father why hath thou forsaken me?!"

Jesus seems to believe god is his father that day and not a good father either.

Jesus was making reference to Psalm when he said that; the Pharisees were fulfilling verses 7, and 8; it also prophesied of his hands, and feet being pierced in verse 16.

It also points out something is wrong that we are often taught in churches... we are often told that, God cannot look on sin, and he turned his face from Jesus, that's why Jesus is said to have called out, My God, My God why hast thou forsaken me.
Verse 24 disagrees with that common church teaching.

Other notable verses in the Psalm Jesus was quoting on the cross are... V:17, V:18, V:27 and 31.

1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

19 But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

23 Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.

29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Psalm 22:1-31

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 04:26 AM
Edited by blurblurb on Thu 09/02/10 04:49 AM

John 3:16 points it out ....it doesn't say that Jesus volunteered...it states that God "GAVE" his only begotton Son ...hence no "Free Will"

And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
Mark 14:36

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 04:22 AM

Do you think you would know???

According to what The Bible says, probably not.
We should be able to see these...

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Hebrews 12:22-24

We should also be able to see this...

Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.
Numbers 22:31

And these...

And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
2 Kings 6:17

In spite of the fact every Sunday, people sing... I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind, but now I see... Jesus warned the church in the last days that we are blind....

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev.3:7-8

There are many things we should be able to do, and see; but we are a faithless generation.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 07:18 PM

Call me 'disbeliever', but HOW do y' equate 'cessation of pain' with 'health benefit' ... ? Can't happen. I understand that pot can deal with some pain pills can't reach, but it doesn't impart any 'benefit' or apply any pharmacology to remove the CAUSE of the pain ... it just makes pain more bearable. To me, that's a significant divergence between 'cessation of pain' and 'health benefit'. No equivalence ...

I go to a medical doctor, who specializes in pain management.
Being able to sleep is a health benefit.

I never considered pain pills as real medicine, until I was thrown out of a car, that flipped over doing 70 MPH.

Marijuana replaces all of the pain, and sleeping pills, and spares me the side effects of Valium, Dilaudid, and Oxycodone which are extensive; that's a health benefit too.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 06:49 PM

I'm sure I have smoked worse..........smokin

The worst weed I ever smoked came in a box, with a dead rat.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 04:48 PM

take a wild guess what state this is in...cali does seem to be the first in things like this...but, like all politics, it has a hidden adgenda. The lady that runs the "pharmacy" that sells the weed says it's not to get people high, it's get people well. i didn't know weed got people well, it just helps them cope. then she says shes against proposition 19, to legalize weed in cali. well duh, she's outa business if they do...

They are saying that weed does have some health benefits...IDK,i'm not a doctor... but i like weed, so i'm bias on this. i feel there are worse drugs out there... even alcohol is worse IMO.

Marijuana does have health benefits; I get it for pain.
I have prescriptions for Valium, Dilaudid, and Oxycodone; if I have enough herb, I don't use the pills.

I pay for everything to do with the herb, from the doctor fee, to the fertilizer; the government, aka American tax payers, pay thousands of dollars a year for my pills.

I would rather be able to grow more herb and pay the cost, than use the pills which I get for free.
The marijuana works better, costs the taxpayers less, has less side effects than pills, and has no recorded fatalities.

what are the rules associated with the use of it? can you smoke it anywhere you cam smoke cigarettes or is it an at home only thing?

I can carry three ounces on me, and pipes, bongs, papers etc...
I can smoke, and grow at home.
I can smoke at my friends houses, and at work if I have permission.
The last time I was in the hospital, the doctor told me I could go outside, and smoke.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 04:41 PM

i want a vaporizer..sounds so cool!

I tried one, it sucked.

It didn't seem to work, and it took four times longer to load one hit, than it does to load a bong.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 04:38 PM

It's a white stringy mold
Here's a pic.

Spider mites?

Looks more like web than it does mold.

You could be right.
The second link I posted has pictures of dried buds with spider mites on them.
I have found that Neem is real good for keeping pests off of my plants; I think it has nitrogen in it too.

http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseedbank.com/marijuana-pictures/pictures/marijuana-spider-mites-cannabis-pests.html

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yhs-avg&va=spider+mites+on+marijuana

Spider mites
By Ed Rosenthal - Sunday, October 5 2003
Tags:

How can I get rid of mites permanently?

I have been having terrible problems with spider mites. I spray regularly with pyrethrum and Safer's soap but the pests reappear. Can you give me a permanent solution to spider mites?
D.S.,
Internet

Spider mites are the bane of marijuana growers. Mites are not insects, but arachnids, the same family as spiders. They have eight legs. Your garden is probably infested with two spotted mites. When looking through a loop or magnifying glass, two black spots are visible on the pest's back. Gardens are also infrequently infested with the red spider mite.

Spider mites are about the size of a poppy seed. They insert a tube into the plant and suck out its juices. Indoors, where they are not combating nature's challenges, mites multiply quickly and overwhelm gardens. Mites lay eggs after they mature, about two weeks after hatching. The females lay thousands of eggs over their lifetime. They hatch in about three days.

Mites inhabit the underside of the leaf and are not readily apparent. The first indication of their presence is usually the sight of tiny brown spots circled by small yellow areas. These areas indicate sites where mites have used their proboscises to puncture the leaf surface and suck the plant's sweet juices. As the population increases they begin to build webs and can be seen commuting from one feeding area to the next.

If only one plant or one section of a plant seems to be infected or if a plant is much more infected than the others in the garden, wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent infecting the other plants as you remove it from the garden.
Advertisement

If your plants are growing vegetatively you have quite a few options. First you can wash them with a moderately vigorous spray to knock down the mite population. This will help the plants by lessening their loss of vital juices. Prepare a spray with a teaspoon of real soap such as Dr. Bronner's peppermint or eucalyptus liquid soap per gallon of water, or spray with Safer's horticultural soap to help dislodge and suffocate the pests. Mites are found on the underside of the leaves and must be sprayed there. If the plants are small or easy to handle it might be easier to dip them in the soapy water. Spraying can remove most but not all the mites, and it doesn't remove the eggs.

A small mite infection left unchecked is a temporary condition. So it is unwise to go into flowering with infected plants. The problem is that after the plants are one third of the way through flowering, two to three weeks, you want to avoid spraying with water or soapy water to wash off the suckers.

Mites must be eliminated before forcing or when they attack plants in the early stages of flowering. If not they will multiply with disastrous results. The skimpy buds will be low quality and covered with dead mites. It's not an enjoyable smoke.

Spraying can be used to control mites through the vegetative stage and for the first two or three weeks of flowering. However, other means must be used to get the plants to the zero tolerance level. By far the easiest method is to use an acceptable miticide.

There are several commercial miticides that can be used early in the season to kill mites.

Pyrethrum has been used to kill mites. It is a natural pesticide produced by a close relative of the chrysanthemum. The problem with using it is that many races of mites have developed immunity to it. However, it is the first miticide you should try.

Cinnamite comes as a concentrate that is diluted and sprayed on the plants. It contains a miticide derived from cinnamon oil. It is very safe and is rated least hazardous. It is quite effective but it doesn't kill the eggs. It should be used every three days for two weeks to make sure all the mites are killed soon after they hatch. It is a contact spray so plants should be dipped or sprayed on the leaf undersides. It is also effective against powdery mildew.

Neem oil is a natural miticide derived from the nuts of the Neem tree, which is found in India. It is a mite repellent as well, so some gardeners use it as a prophylactic, spraying it on a weekly basis. I mix neem oil with Cinnamite to eliminate small infections. Cinnamite and neem oil are also used against powdery mildew.

For growers who distrust anything commercial, try an ?herbal tea? that acts as a miticide. To each quart of water use a tablespoon each of ground cinnamon, ground clove and 2 tablespoons of ground Italian seasoning. Heat the mixture until it starts to simmer, then turn off the heat. Add 2 tablespoons crushed fresh garlic when the water cools to warm. Let the tea sit until it cools. Strain and save the water using a cloth or coffee filter. Add a few drops of liquid soap or dishwashing liquid to the water. It is ready to be sprayed on the leaf undersides. After spraying the mites off with water, spray it on the leaf undersides. It will eliminate the mites if it is sprayed every three days after the wash. Within two weeks the mites will probably be gone.

Avid is a miticide registered for ornamental plants. Its active ingredient is abamectin, a derivative of a toxin originally found in soil bacteria. Avid is not registered for use on vegetables except in certain restricted situations. Other brands of abamectin such as AgriMek by Syngenta are registered for a wide range of crops. The AgriMek label calls for a minimum of a seven day wait between application and harvest. I wouldn't use marijuana if I knew it was treated with this pesticide during the last few weeks of flowering.

Some gardeners have reported success controlling mites using predatory mites or other predators. These carnivorous mites reach an equilibrium with the herbivorous mites, keeping damage to a bare minimum. I have tried introducing mixed species of predatory mites a few times but have never been satisfied with the results. They did not get the problem under control. However, they can work and some gardeners swear by them. I probably didn't provide them with the right conditions. There are also other predators that eat mites, but I have no experience using them.

Ultimately, the solution to the mite problem and the pest problem in general is to prevent the garden from becoming infected. Following certain simple rules will help:
Wear freshly washed clothes or change into a garden outfit when going into the garden.

Never work outdoors, especially in a garden or other vegetative or turf area right before working in your indoor garden.

Pests are frequently carried in on shoes. Do like Mr. Rogers and change your footwear before you enter the garden.

Don't use outdoor soil, tools or containers in the indoor garden

If a plant is to be introduced to the garden, first do a close examination and then put it in quarantine for five or six days. Examine it closely, especially the underside of leaves, before placing it in the garden.

Close up any unfiltered airways or holes through which plant pests might enter. Make sure that air intake from outside is filtered.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3109.html

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 02:35 PM

Maybe we can save the buds by pulling the mold off and drying properly.

Good idea, they look like they're worth saving.

It doesn't look like the mold's very deep.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 02:29 PM

If he's proven guilty of being the one who leaked these documents, I have no problem with him being sentenced to being immediately and permanently oxygen-deprived. This is what SHOULD happen to the people at the New York Times and other 'media' that PUBLISH national secrets. It's called an 'object lesson'. Matter of fact, I have no problem with putting Julian Assange in there to make it a 'two-fer' ...

What about treason trials with the same penalty for the people who told us they knew exactly where Bin Laden, and the WMD's were? they found none of them, but are making millions of dollars from the war!

probably never will get the details on that one,,,who the sources were and what info they actually provided or how it was obtained,,,

I saw the sources on the news, and I heard the info. they provided.

Now, the same sources who told us on the news, they knew for sure where everything was at, are making lots of money from the war; but, never found any WMD's, or Bin Laden.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 12:41 PM

Aloha blurb smokin

You know all about growing, do ya?
Then I've got a question for you, if you don't mind.

That kind of knowledge is very useful.

Ask me anything about it; if I know the answer, I'll tell you.

Cool. Here's the question...
In regards to home grown bud that's been harvested from the tree.
While trying to dry it out, mold has grown on it.
Can it be salvaged?

Thanks in advance blurb smokin

I would not smoke the mold.

A mixture of hydrogen peroxide, and water is supposed to kill mold on live plants.
It might stop the spread of mold on drying plants.
I would pull off any mold, and throw it away.

I would also recommend using a warmer room, with more ventilation.
Ideally, your herb should be dry in about 5 days.
You can get a dehumidifier and put it in the drying room; I've heard of them drying too much though.

If you use a dehumidifier, and you dry your stuff too much... turn off the dehumidifier, and let the herb absorb moisture from the atmosphere for a day or two.

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 12:33 PM

If he's proven guilty of being the one who leaked these documents, I have no problem with him being sentenced to being immediately and permanently oxygen-deprived. This is what SHOULD happen to the people at the New York Times and other 'media' that PUBLISH national secrets. It's called an 'object lesson'. Matter of fact, I have no problem with putting Julian Assange in there to make it a 'two-fer' ...

What about treason trials with the same penalty for the people who told us they knew exactly where Bin Laden, and the WMD's were? they found none of them, but are making millions of dollars from the war!

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 12:26 PM

Check this out. IF YOU DARE!!shades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJypSVZo37Y

LOL

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 12:24 PM

take a wild guess what state this is in...cali does seem to be the first in things like this...but, like all politics, it has a hidden adgenda. The lady that runs the "pharmacy" that sells the weed says it's not to get people high, it's get people well. i didn't know weed got people well, it just helps them cope. then she says shes against proposition 19, to legalize weed in cali. well duh, she's outa business if they do...

They are saying that weed does have some health benefits...IDK,i'm not a doctor... but i like weed, so i'm bias on this. i feel there are worse drugs out there... even alcohol is worse IMO.

Marijuana does have health benefits; I get it for pain.
I have prescriptions for Valium, Dilaudid, and Oxycodone; if I have enough herb, I don't use the pills.

I pay for everything to do with the herb, from the doctor fee, to the fertilizer; the government, aka American tax payers, pay thousands of dollars a year for my pills.

I would rather be able to grow more herb and pay the cost, than use the pills which I get for free.
The marijuana works better, costs the taxpayers less, has less side effects than pills, and has no recorded fatalities.