no photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:16 PM
every single man i met says that

no photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:11 PM
i'll do the 10 page project this week...or next week...or the next

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:48 PM
i karate chopped a gangster in a line in the bank because im sexy and i do what i want

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 12:40 PM
youre so cute and seems like a very fun person. so i wouldnt mind getting to know usmile2

no photo
Tue 01/19/10 05:26 PM
I appreciates you all for your response cause this reallly helps me on what i should decide to do. it may take a while but im glad that i can speak to you about it cause i kept all of these to myself. talking about it helps alot, And I'm starting to realize reality of the situation. im not gonna lie i dont think i could break it off asap because im obviously still iin love with this guy,but its gonna take me some time to think about things.

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:43 PM
okay ive been with my bf alittle over ayear now im 19 and he 29 and my family loves him and everyone loves us together. weve always understood each other and never argued or fought. but lately i feel that hes been lying and cheating. its started a few monthes ago when i found a lot of flirty and love messages on his phone. i confronted him, he explained it wont happen again and we moved on ,but recently i found that him and some other girl has been texting flirty and love messages to each other again and i'm kinda sure that its his ex. he doesnt know that i know this. i started to realize the whole time he might been doing this the whole relationship. im realizing alot things at once like hes been living with his kids mother the whole time, he does have a lot of female friends,and so on. my oldest sister was telling something wasnt right about him.and should break it off ... basically im saying he doesnt know that im aware of what hes doing and i need to know should i confront him again and try working things out or just break it off and walk away from this relationship.

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:14 PM
im good at online games lol

no photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:11 PM
ME
happy lol