Community > Posts By > LoriZ

LoriZ's photo
Tue 08/21/07 04:47 AM
Bob, I wish there was someone here to make breakfeast in bed for, and thank you sandy...I will because its back to the grind tomorrow.

LoriZ's photo
Tue 08/21/07 04:34 AM
good morning all, I finally have a day off...and boy do i need it...coffee is cooking here too.

LoriZ's photo
Sun 08/19/07 11:33 AM
adorable

LoriZ's photo
Tue 08/14/07 12:30 AM
me too just getting ready for work.....stopped to check my email. have a good day all

LoriZ's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:28 AM
take a look at my posts....definite thread killer here LOL
i like your profile btw

LoriZ's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:26 AM
darn brigade, how did I miss you!!!!!!!!!
good luck sweetie, stay smart, keep your head down, and we will keep your spirits up. plenty of beer and sex when you get home, just pay attention to whats going on around you, ok.?
lotsa love
Lori

LoriZ's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:22 AM
and i'm beginning to believe that every time I post, I kill the thread :)

LoriZ's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:21 AM
I believe that being kind is the answer

I can eat a whole jar of salsa in one sitting

I am just a little sad that my son is leaving thursday

LoriZ's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:07 AM
this was really cute, about time the girls start looking at their own behavior instead of blaming it all on the guys

LoriZ's photo
Mon 08/13/07 05:51 AM
o.k. here is a topic that I have some experience with. I just recently lost 50 pounds, now I have about 30 more to go, but I kind of took a break over the summer, have been having too much fun, so I decided to maintain and see how I do.
Weight watchers is the best way to do it, you have support, its easy and you decide what to eat. I am going to stay curvy I decided I like the way I am and the way I feel, I just want 30 more off to finish up the project.
Feell good about yourself, you will look 10 pounds lighter when you stand up tall and have confidence.

LoriZ's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:02 PM
I don't get it either, that happens with a lot of guys, its kind of endearing, but honestly guys, we don't bite, just be yourself!!!!

LoriZ's photo
Sat 08/11/07 10:09 AM
nope its the same here in Ohio...basically i go out alone, a lot.

LoriZ's photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:06 PM
snuggles, you are getting the stoms after they rip through here, they are pretty rough aren't they? the lightening was amazing

LoriZ's photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:05 PM
well I certainly trusted them today, I got stuck in not one, but two major storms, tornado's everywhere, it was awesome and scarey at the same time

LoriZ's photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:04 PM
well thanks all...

LoriZ's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:53 PM
good evening all, didn't read through 150 pages of posts, but seems like everyone is having a nice evening

LoriZ's photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:37 AM
well kiddo, I was married for 24 years. Husband chose his job, over me! I am just learning how to pick up the pieces myself. I have had a date here or there, but I'm finding that its hard to trust anyone, i think it just takes time
hang in there they tell me it gets better

LoriZ's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:42 AM
cali,
ok barring the fact that she is 17...congratulations grandma! I hope the pregnancy goes well for her, she is young and strong, it should. thank god her boyfriend is stepping up.
Even with the surrounding circumstances you have to be a little excited, and you are so awesome for doing everything you have done in just this short couple of days. Parenting classes were an awesome awesome idea.
I can't wait for grand children LOL
Lori

LoriZ's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:33 AM
I can understand being seperated legally waiting for the pending divorce, then deciding to try and make it work, He probably thought his marriage was over.
as for the "spark" thing? It will happen but I suspect you may be looking for the same guy with a different name! everyone is different, you have to look for the "special something" in that person, not the things that made the other guy special in someone different. am I making sense?
have a good day, it will work out

LoriZ's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:44 AM
i don't do snarky....but i certainly do drinks and dancing

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15