Community > Posts By > ChuckyT

ChuckyT's photo
Wed 07/18/07 03:02 PM
I think as a auxilery tank it would be fine. I have a couple friends that used them for auxilery tanks with no problems. You will only be running a little over a hundred pounds. Just purge it good first, even without the smell, I would purge it.

ChuckyT's photo
Wed 07/18/07 02:47 PM
Would be cheaper to buy a compressor unless you are just looking for extra storage. You can add it to an existing tank for extra storage. Trying to modifiy it to a compressor would not be worth the expense in my opinion.

ChuckyT's photo
Wed 07/18/07 11:14 AM
Just did the unlock the car door thing and it actually worked.

ChuckyT's photo
Wed 07/18/07 09:55 AM
That is the main reason I always overfill the rear axle of my car. Always have gel replacement available. Just slide under there and grab you a handful. Best used with black hair...LOL

ChuckyT's photo
Wed 07/18/07 09:51 AM
I have not been impressed with anyone in goverment in a long time. Our picks are rather limited in my opinion. It seems they will promise anything to get elected then break that promise. They just take a chance on what promise they think will get them the most votes. Personally I am tired of the whole mess. I am near 60, I have seen the lost of so much freedom over my lifetime. I have not voted in the last 12 years. Not seen one candidate that I would want over the other. I would vote for the man, if a good man every run for office.