Community > Posts By > casey_181989

casey_181989's photo
Sat 07/21/07 11:17 AM
ok, well i just dont date guys my own age.....ive dated up to 6 years older..and there still immature ect... anyways..maybe in your guy's area there arnt vary many assholes...but in ohio in my area....there all over the place...and yes im 18, but that dont mean anything....im tired of being hurt by guys...all i want is a commited relationship, and hopefully marriage. yes i have alot to learn and alot of living to do but nobody knows what tomarrow is gonna bring, so i wanna find him asap!....ive been through alot of **** in my life and things that alot of ppl wouldnt understand...and so all i want is a guy who will love and care for me. love me for who i am and not who i should be, and if u dont agree with me, thats ok...you have ur right to your own opinion.
~*Casey*~

casey_181989's photo
Thu 07/19/07 07:27 AM
Attitude can be ur best friend or ur worst enemy

casey_181989's photo
Sat 07/14/07 06:40 AM
hey ...ya..... ive learned that 99% of guys i know are stupid, arrogent, and immature. so this is my last try, if theres any real guys out there let me know, cuz i havent found them anywhere! i know i sound mean....but damn!....iight, well that all i have!