Community > Posts By > huneee

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:03 PM

Once in a while, I take a good look in the mirror and am shocked to see how much this body has aged.
Most of the time, I feel younger than I look, especially, emotionally. That's where the confusion sets in.
I adore being looked at with loving eyes. I miss being randomly touched. You remember, that special person, just passing by and lays a hand on your shoulder and gives it a gentle squeeze. Or, sitting in the restaurant and she reaches over and takes your hand, for no reason.
I still enjoy being wanted, emotionally and physically.
It's been a long time and I miss those things.
Is it immature of me to still long for those things or are they normal feelings?
How about you, do you get that way? How do you feel about getting that close to someone again?
Sometimes I look in the mirror and say "I HAVE BECOME MY MOM." Those little things do mean alot. I feel the same way.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:50 PM

Once in a while, I take a good look in the mirror and am shocked to see how much this body has aged.
Most of the time, I feel younger than I look, especially, emotionally. That's where the confusion sets in.
I adore being looked at with loving eyes. I miss being randomly touched. You remember, that special person, just passing by and lays a hand on your shoulder and gives it a gentle squeeze. Or, sitting in the restaurant and she reaches over and takes your hand, for no reason.
I still enjoy being wanted, emotionally and physically.
It's been a long time and I miss those things.
Is it immature of me to still long for those things or are they normal feelings?
How about you, do you get that way? How do you feel about getting that close to someone again?

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:26 PM

If you can't take the heat, then get the hell out of my bedroom!|devil
LOL

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:59 AM

Would it be proper to wish me Happy Father's Day? I've raised my 3 kids by myself.My youngest son always wishes me Happy Father's Day,the 2 older ones don't wish me nothing.ohwell

Just my opinion but I think that mother's who have been both mommy and daddy should be wished Happy Father's Day. What do you think?
You are so right. Happy(belated)Fathers day to you.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:29 AM
Communication is very important in any relationship. When a partner is controling I believe they are insecure. This can all to often lead to abuse, either physical or emotional.