Community > Posts By > sharon100

sharon100's photo
Sat 01/16/10 02:23 PM

I think i'm missing what its like to be loved my a nice and caring man
flowerforyou IF I flew toyou by midnight, would you have dinner with me on the beach?
it depends and I barely know you. I would have said yes cos i love beach

sharon100's photo
Sat 01/16/10 02:20 PM

Wait a little bit longer... it shall pass! laugh Seriously, once you are content with yourself, you won't feel that way, but be glad when the right person comes along.... cause until then, it will just be drama.
seriously, i got what you mean, but for how long?

sharon100's photo
Sat 01/16/10 02:13 PM
I think i'm missing what its like to be loved my a nice and caring man

sharon100's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:44 AM

They always say. "show me your friend and i'll know who you are" can you proudly show your friends not being afraid of what people will say about you

Don't really care what is said about me.
i think you should, life is not about you only, but also the people around you

sharon100's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:42 AM

people are always kinda scared of my friends

there's nothing to be afraid of about these people

sharon100's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:41 AM

I'm not sure who "They" are but I'm sure they haven't met any of my friends.......laugh
wonderful, hun

sharon100's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:39 AM

If you were to measure wealth by friendship ,I'm a rich man as far as friends go,always have been,always will be!
sounds like what i want all man on earth to be

sharon100's photo
Fri 01/15/10 02:01 AM
They always say. "show me your friend and i'll know who you are" can you proudly show your friends not being afraid of what people will say about you

sharon100's photo
Thu 01/14/10 07:21 AM
What in the world were they smoking when they wrote the story of this movie... Makes me too scare like i never before. Do you really belief the world is coming to end by 2012

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:16 PM

If ya keep thinking that their all jerks, you'll just keep attracting more jerks and keep thinking their all jerks...and on and on and on.
okay, i'm convinced, i should have used the word "many" instead of "all". Thanks for the remark. Are you an english teacher or something cos you seams to know too much about deduction and overgeneralization

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:10 PM

I dated a guy not even up to a year, dumped me and now want me to forgive him and come back, how sure is it that he wouldn't do the same

OK, but isn't it a bit of a stretch to categorize "all" guys based solely on a significantly smaller sampling that "all"?

I mean, I met a girl from another site, and she turned out to be an arsonist. But I don't think they're "all" arsonists.

Then again, that might explain a lot....?

shades

Not EVERY guy is a jerk. OK, I am, I admit that, but there are others who aren't!

i belief this is not the first time you are hearing sometimi like this, it happens alot, what i said was generated from deduction, and not generalization

I am a guy and I am not a jerk, therefore your deduction is faulty.
ok, you gotta be sure and keep it that way and if thats true, any girl will be lucky to have you

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:06 PM

I dated a guy not even up to a year, dumped me and now want me to forgive him and come back, how sure is it that he wouldn't do the same

Obviously, we don't have to whole story (from both sides), but there
are situations where this happens a lot. What's the reason given for
"dumping you" ?

he told me he had to learn somethings and may be we are not ment to be together cos he sense something is pulling us apart

The guys a player and an idiot. Dump him and get on with your life.
sure

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:04 PM

He just wants you back,cause he can't find another right now!An as soon as he does,he'll be gone again.

Then you'll be leftslaphead again!
that aint gonna happen cos he aint getting back into my life

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:03 PM

OK, but isn't it a bit of a stretch to categorize "all" guys based solely on a significantly smaller sampling that "all"?

I mean, I met a girl from another site, and she turned out to be an arsonist. But I don't think they're "all" arsonists.

shades

Not EVERY guy is a jerk. OK, I am, I admit that, but there are others who aren't!

Or another way of saying it is: "Not Every Jerk Is A Guy"!drinker
may be, may be not, untill i have proves

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 04:01 PM

another one of these postsfrustrated laugh
ok....if you take back someone who dumped you all of a sudden you become "ole faithfull"= the back up girl..because he knows you'll take him back when other prospects dont work out....
but in the long run...none of our petty games/dramas/differences/spats or bs matters in the end....learn to let go
exactly, its already gone

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:59 PM

shades

i belief this is not the first time you are hearing sometimi like this, it happens alot, what i said was generated from deduction, and not generalization

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:56 PM

Obviously, we don't have to whole story (from both sides), but there
are situations where this happens a lot. What's the reason given for
"dumping you" ?

he told me he had to learn somethings and may be we are not ment to be together cos he sense something is pulling us apart

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:44 PM

I know I'm seriosly looking, but He may not be seriously looking for me!!laugh laugh laugh
so soon to tell

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:41 PM

sharon100's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:12 PM
What's my rate peeps