Community > Posts By > Mike_Seidl

Mike_Seidl's photo
Sat 01/16/10 08:04 AM
It is a spoof of them... A co-worker saw it and he says it was one of the funniest movies he's seen in awhile.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Sat 01/16/10 08:00 AM
I really haven't slept more then 5 hours a night since I was 7. No doctors can tell me why, nothing has really worked, it's just how my body functions. If you think your not getting enough rest when you do sleep then there plenty of meds out there at work pretty well.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:31 AM
Yeah your going to need a steady supply of cheese and bacon, and hamburger. And pizza rolls. And pretty much anything you trust him to cook or eat raw. I have no clue how my parents were able to pay for the food I ate when I was 13-15.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:05 AM
I had to learn that the hard way. That whole anger the bull during a rodeo thing? Not as fun as it looks.

Not as fun as it looks at all.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Wed 01/13/10 12:48 AM
Just need to remember not to poke your self in the eye when they say too. It's not as fun as the clown promises.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Wed 01/13/10 12:39 AM

That Bunny has EARS! EARS!

hhahhahahaha!

embarassed lol...I'm not that crazy...I promise...

*crosses fingers*

Sometimes I worry I'm crazy. Then the voices tell me not to worry about it.

:banana:

Mike_Seidl's photo
Wed 01/13/10 12:38 AM

What's this thread about again?
Oh yeah...I'm feeling really random.
How about this?
When is the last time you did a random act of kindness?
I called 911 when I saw a bad crash.

Do you mean things like "hold the door open for someone"? Or things like "helped fund a run away dog"? Cause the first type I do daily without thinking... the 2nd? I stopped a purse snatcher at the store I work at.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 11:38 PM
I know exactly what you me-

BUNNY!

Where was I?

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:22 PM
Hi!

Yes I'm alive, just been busy.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:17 PM
Little bored. Little exasperated with a friend. Mostly nervous about a job tomorrow. Is that too much at once? I mean I know I'm a decent multi-tasker but sometimes I wonder...

:smile:

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:09 PM

Holy crap, only 15 posts so far. I guess people really are shortsighted. If it can happen to them, it can happen to you. I will open up here and be completely honest. My quals would change only slightly, I may not be able to see her, but I can still feel her, in physical and emotional beauty. I will also depend on her more because I cannot see, and she needs to accept me for who I am and what I can give to her, not what a burden I am and what her family thinks of me. True love knows no boundaries, whether it be disability, race, religion, or age.

Well put!

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:08 PM
How are you?

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:08 PM

became blind from some type of accident, how would the qualities you seek in a mate change?

If I go blind (not being able see anything at all). I would kill myself, so finding a mate would not be necessary.

Worse things then not being able to see.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:02 PM

RAWR!!!

embarassed just felt like saying that.

:laughing: slaphead

um, hello everyone!

Hello!

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 10:00 PM
What if I gained Daredevil like superpowers?

Honestly? I don't think they would. Although someone who can read brail would be nice. I don't think I'd be able to pick up a new language.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:55 PM
Hi!

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:53 PM
I thought it was "War & Peace" that knocks gets out all the time... although growing up I got read bedtime stories like "How to access multiple servers through a 3rd party application."

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:07 AM

It's too bad they gave it away in the preview, but my favorite scene in that movie is when Tyson knocks the guy out while jamming to Phil Collins and his friend says, "I know! He's still got it!"

Yeah but with a movie like Hangover and really comedy's in general, you just go for putting jokes in the trailer. Just cause I had seen the trailer didn't make it less funny, but it did help me want to see the movie. (And I had to see it for the review show I produce)

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:01 AM
Thank you everyone! (Again) I Didn't want to just keep replying "Thanks" but it seems like that's all I can say right now. :)

Thank you all for the welcome.

Mike_Seidl's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:59 AM
Firefly is a great show, even for people who really aren't into sci-fi. And I'm with you on the "frighting amount".

Previous 1