Community > Posts By > xbombxchellex

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:37 PM
oh this is getting silly laugh rofl :laughing:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:35 PM

Never was interested in you, you asked for comments about your profile that what I gave you...But you did not like what I had to say about it. Thats ok with me.

u read that wrong i think never mind lol i did ask and was greatful :smile: just i think if some one was intrseted in me they would want 2 read it u follow:smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:33 PM

yeah ive got a feeling that would result in loads off "older" men perving noway laugh thank u tho ohwell
Sorry i grew up with dirt.Nice to see a beautiful flower

erm im lost my last comment was for the nude photo request huh
Oh us old men like nakedness

laugh im sorry im not your gurl drinker

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:32 PM
and i didnt say i didnt want 2 hear it i can take criticism :smile: i cant please everyone

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:31 PM

ok i wont but thank you any way :)

So why ask if you don't want to hear it?

my opinion if he wasnt intrested in reading what i had written about my self he wasnt intrested :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:26 PM

yeah ive got a feeling that would result in loads off "older" men perving noway laugh thank u tho ohwell
Sorry i grew up with dirt.Nice to see a beautiful flower

erm im lost my last comment was for the nude photo request huh

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:20 PM

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:14 PM
oh i seen u snuck back on now laugh shades x

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:08 PM
im english laugh an how comes you gone off my friend list sad smitten

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:04 PM
ok i wont but thank you any way :)

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:44 PM
is there annything else i can add 2 my profile that would make it more intresting :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:51 PM
singlewhoa :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:40 PM
how i coped after he cheated and wanted me back sad
you had your chance you blew it now f off huh
still miss him tho

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:37 PM
this really bugs me infact it winds me up something chronic frustrated
i would never ask that question and although giving the reply im just thinking how happy i amrant would make her smile Women dont want 2 be told what you think they want 2 hear u tell them str8 if your thinkin *** id have rather have had a wank just say it explode :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:31 PM
whoa im only 21 ok but surely you kno a personality means more than looks right, if you have one guy that says yes straight away and one that wants to get to know you before asking you out on a date which do you think is gunna last longer flowerforyou

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 05:13 PM
would anyone like 2 date some1 perfect that has no faults?
its a learning curve people need 2 fail at things 2 get better 2 achieve something if something is so perfect you would get bored of it.

i hate most of my family

reggae music rules my life

my intrests and hobbies are somewhat to familiar to a man's struggle 2 hold a friendship with a man because they fall 4 me because of my intrests

im to soft

i wuld rather give my friends money to feed there kids thn pay my rent

i suck my thumb at night 2 get me 2 sleep

i hate the fact that because some people have loads money they matter more an that a woman is going 2 be intrested in them because of it

i dont believe in god

and i most certainly would argue my rights till im blue in the face

but thats me and i wouldnt change 4 any one i can be your best friend and a great companion but if you pissed me off you'd no about it

i love my little boy 2 peices :)

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 04:48 PM
i would post but id more than likely get banned from what am actually thinking :laughing: erm choclat .......:smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 04:39 PM
oh you mean the one's that turn out 2 be complete an utter loons aswell sick the kind that you wouldnt want 2 meet in a well lit ally way let alone in the middle of the night :laughing: yea ther great spock

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 04:30 PM
laugh :wink: tongue2

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 03:56 PM
havent really read most reply's to be honest but its like this

a teenager does what t hey want 2 do weather or not they have thee parents blessings they are rebellious and can spiral out of control.
i dont kno 1 person that never got drunk as a child its life, there shouldnt be advertising on it same as smoking it advertises itself.
but how can a parent say to a child you cannot drink its not good for you sure the parent is old enough but they are contradicting them selves. and n im not sayin we should let our children get drunk we should legalise canabis and everyone be irie shades