Community > Posts By > Vjsu

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:46 PM

Most everyone that participates in the community forums are real.
After a while you will start to recognize the fakes and scammers from the real people.

Yeah I see that and I guess it's getting better now :smiley:

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:44 PM

At your age long-term is subjective.

I was married for 25 years. I thought it would last a lifetime. It failed because we both failed the commitment.

My sister has been married for 43 years. They are still together and there are no signs of problems.

I know many that celebrated their 50th and one that celebrated their 75th.
It all depends on how accurately you choose your mate and for what reasons.

I am sorry the title should say long distance and it got autocorrected to long term. Thank you for the insight though tom

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:44 PM

At your age long-term is subjective.

I was married for 25 years. I thought it would last a lifetime. It failed because we both failed the commitment.

My sister has been married for 43 years. They are still together and there are no signs of problems.

I know many that celebrated their 50th and one that celebrated their 75th.
It all depends on how accurately you choose your mate and for what reasons.

I am sorry the title should say long distance and it got autocorrected to long term. Thank you for the insight though tom

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:42 PM
I don't know there you go friends. Rate my Profile xD

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:36 PM

Hey vj ... mingle can work but no need to pay for the site ... I am not sure there is any benefit waving

Hey Thanks, you are literally the second person I have seen here talking. Otherwise just pic and half filled profiles. Thank you for the advise though :thumbsup:

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:27 PM
Hey there, I was in long term relation and it was great. I was in UK she was in Korea. We loved, cared met each other regularly. However, I would state doesn't matter how much we try it's really hard to maintain it. What's your opinion guys any success story you can share.

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:17 PM
Thank you Tom, I have found dates online as well and I think mingle is quite different.

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:15 PM
Am not Korean but I have visited Korea several times and nice to meet you

Vjsu's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:10 PM
Hey Fellas! I have been here from last couple of days. What I am surprised to see that no single like, visitor or message. Do I have to become a premium member or what is it I don't understand. Can someone share their experience. Thanks

2 Next