Community > Posts By > happyinaz

happyinaz's photo
Sat 07/21/07 10:50 AM
Very nice post. Good enough to share with loved ones, and friends. Thank you so much.:heart:

happyinaz's photo
Sat 07/14/07 09:50 AM
Yes I agree, and for one, anyone that is married or enspoused, SHOULDN'T Be on these sites! That is a novel approach. I guess some people just don't get it. Your spouse should be your number one friend, confidant and the person, you should be spending time with. My opinion, for what it's worth. Nice thread. Thanks for the post. I hope some people that need to read it. DO!

happyinaz's photo
Fri 07/13/07 03:53 PM
I love this too. Remember the song? I was a teeny bopper, but I still Love the words of Wisdom. Hats off to you for the post!flowerforyou

happyinaz's photo
Tue 07/10/07 07:14 PM
Very good advice. Especially for those of us that have never quite done this before! Thank you Kojack. Hats off to you

happyinaz's photo
Tue 07/10/07 08:33 AM
Sorry for your loss. My prayers to you and your family. I recently lost my 33yo Brother. 10 years ago we lost our 31 yo brother. You never forget your loved ones. I carry their love and memories with me everyday. I look to nature and find comfort knowing that someday, we shall all be together. My deepest sympathy. Big Hug!!!!