Community > Posts By > Deles

Deles's photo
Thu 01/14/10 07:00 PM

I dated a guy not even up to a year, dumped me and now want me to forgive him and come back, how sure is it that he wouldn't do the same

He just wants you back,cause he can't find another right now!An as soon as he does,he'll be gone again.

Then you'll be leftslaphead again!
that aint gonna happen cos he aint getting back into my life

He isn't getting back into your life eh? Now, from what I know, women love guys who **** them (another meaning lol), so you'll be getting f*cked again soon from your jerk. Just remember when you come back and re-post part 2...just remember, its all your fault...he is INNOCENT!!! LOL

Deles's photo
Fri 01/01/10 08:00 PM
Once the lady starts talking to herself, and those eyes roll back....and she looks like shes about to do the exorcist ****, oh hell to the no!

Deles's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:50 PM
Let's see...for me: Woman wanted me to be romantic so I sang to her on the beach at night. Basically, midway a wave pulled me deep into the ocean. scared Next--->

Deles's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:44 PM
Nothing wrong with a little motivation! tongue2

Deles's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:35 PM
You're cute. I doubt anyone thinks you look otherwise. They're probably looking for something else....but hey, I'm new to this also. If you want to chat so bad, I'm open. :tongue: