Community > Posts By > trm3177

trm3177's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:33 PM

a nice guy thread........you really shouldnt have!!!!

Says the D***he Bag with pics of his abs...

Lets start a chant for this guy "D***he, D***he , D***he, D***he,........."

trm3177's photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:07 PM
Sorry... Sounds great but will never happen. Too many cultures, religions, and societies.

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 08:22 PM

I do not believe gay marriage should be legal...
I just believe in the traditional values where marriage is between a man and a woman. Marriage should be between a man and a woman that is the way I was raised and that is the way things should be. Life was better when family’s were more tightly fit and gay marriages only make things worse. Let’s face it, who was responsible for starting the tradition of marriage?... It wasn’t the gay community.

are you saying your wants are more important than the rights of another

per the constitution

democracy ie the WANTS of the majority TRAMPLING the RIGHTS of the minority

and the u s is not a democracy for that very reason

I believe in family and you can go on and on about the constitution and rights all day.

Any way... if gays can't marry does that really mean they have so badly? It’s not like gay's have to live double lives any more or face the same types of discrimination or abuse they did 50 years ago. In today’s society gays have all the rights of any other group of people. Gays are open about their sexuality and relationships hold jobs in our community and are accepted by many people.

Marriage was not started by the Gay community and that fact should end this argument!
It’s not about rights it’s about getting their way and seeing how far they can go. In a way its about gaining Power.

yeah gaining power...you know kinda like the women's rights movement...

Exactly... I believe the faminst movement hurt the family structure completely...

Not saying that man is all powerful and the women are lower then men.

I love and respect the women in my life as did my father and my grandfathers. In my family the Father was the head of the household but it was never grandpas house its was GRANDMAS. The man was the provider but is the woman was who kept things together.

Women what these types traditional values back because it is the way things are supposed to be.

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 08:02 PM

I just believe in the traditional values where marriage is between a man and a woman. Marriage should be between a man and a woman that is the way I was raised and that is the way things should be. Life was better when family’s were more tightly fit and gay marriages only make things worse. Let’s face it, who was responsible for starting the tradition of marriage?... It wasn’t the gay community.

are you saying your wants are more important than the rights of another

per the constitution

democracy ie the WANTS of the majority TRAMPLING the RIGHTS of the minority

and the u s is not a democracy for that very reason

I believe in family and you can go on and on about the constitution and rights all day.

Any way... if gays can't marry does that really mean they have so badly? It’s not like gay's have to live double lives any more or face the same types of discrimination or abuse they did 50 years ago. In today’s society gays have all the rights of any other group of people. Gays are open about their sexuality and relationships hold jobs in our community and are accepted by many people.

Marriage was not started by the Gay community and that fact should end this argument!
It’s not about rights it’s about getting their way and seeing how far they can go. In a way its about gaining Power.

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:35 PM

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:00 PM

I think a lot of women keep their guard up because they don't want to feel vulnerable. they think that if they act tough they won't get hurt

Every one has been hurt... If you have not been hurt then you have never really cared for any one...

so true and if you lived in Montreal I'd be all over you ;)

Good luck with your search!

In that case why don't ya move to phoenix:wink:

you would like the weather betterhappy

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:52 PM
Edited by trm3177 on Fri 12/05/08 06:56 PM
Im big on cuddling...

on a scale of 1-10... Im an 11 happy

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:41 PM

I think a lot of women keep their guard up because they don't want to feel vulnerable. they think that if they act tough they won't get hurt

Every one has been hurt... If you have not been hurt then you have never really cared for any one...

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:31 PM

They could be lazy.

I don't think they have their guard up, but maybe just lose interest. It shouldn't sway you to stop mailing though.

You should come to the forum more and post. It's a great way to get to know people. :smile:

I hear what you are saying... but I just hate wasting time... I hate emailing and nothing happening...

Take a chance maybee you will like me mabee you wont either way ya find out.

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:25 PM

what are you saying to them?????

I havent seen any that act as you speak!!!

usually they ask me a question and i usually ask them a question the basic get to know you stuff, but then the emails just stop.

I guess I have done this with women who I was not sure I would be into them... but I have had women contact me who's emails just stop.

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:22 PM
Edited by trm3177 on Fri 12/05/08 06:24 PM

trm3177's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:07 PM
Have their guard up.

I have been on this site for a while and on others also and I seem to be having trouble meeting someone. It seems that most of the time when I do connect with someone online a couple of emails get exchanged and then nothing.

So my question is why does it seem the women have their guard up?

trm3177's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:58 PM
I posted about a week ago about my profile so I made some changes and looking for more feedback...

Thanks.

Todd

trm3177's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:18 PM
I have been a member for a while but this is my first time posting on the forum.

I would like to receive any advice about my profile if I should make any changes or additions.

Thanks.

Todd