Community > Posts By > ralphe009

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 02:16 PM

it not seems very odd...as whole ur profile is 2 good but just for a picture u beats.. well its a view..

I guess...
Well I respect your opinion. Just little odd.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 02:07 PM
Elaborate , how is it cheap?

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:59 PM
You know , once upon a time I would have believed that. Being in the military showed me otherwise. I have seen it thousands of times , the loud and obnoxious guys tend to get the good woman out there and convert them with just smooth talk alone. Not to say you dont want a calm and collective guy like myself , just you would be surprise....

But I'm not giving up. Never do , never will.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:45 PM
I'll give a 6 for effort.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:40 PM

Have you ever promised someone you would show up for a date and skipped out on it?

never , but had it happen to me.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:34 PM
Definetly single , not much of a smooth talker.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:33 PM

hey some one grade me yr... atlest for my Quote...

well lol thank you for the 8 , but think you meant gymnastic?
Cant really rate you...not enough info.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:17 PM
6 in my book

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 01:14 PM

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 09:11 AM
Theres a reason why I posted that up and not a casual picture. I once took a class on basic physcology and how basic human interaction is 70% physical and 30% Spiritual / Emotional / Conversational. I chose my odds , though I was quite surprised you would reply twice :] the first one meaning you saw the physical but cared nothing less , through deductive reason I'm astonished to relize that curiosity got better of you and you actually took the time to continue reading through, perhaps found out that there was more than meets the eye....kind of like poetry and its ability to hide its true meaning behind metaphors and allucate rhyme but never know its true meaning without progressive thought.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:04 AM
Curious to know what people think about me for once. Any criticism is good criticism, all just to better evaluate and improve on myself.

ralphe009's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:57 PM
single. But eh taking my time.

ralphe009's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:49 PM
I agree to the guy above.

ralphe009's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:54 AM
Ide say 5.3 cause im really average I would think but then again it all depends on whose looking at me.

ralphe009's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:34 AM
single eh but i'll live

ralphe009's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:15 AM
I want the cold hearted truth lol or if its good say it anyways.

ralphe009's photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:57 AM
Thank you, Thank you. Much Obliged. :banana:

ralphe009's photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:56 AM
When Angels Fall In Love

PART 1
The Curiosity

Her body was like the stem of a rose , without flaw nor dents and her lips drew me in with there velvet exterior with pink glaze of shimmering light hidden about them. I flew down from heavens and watched her from the distance , and soon enough my desire took the best of me…

With my presence unknown I held her tight , caressing her and holding her close , with my hands locked together , I drew my lips close to and whispered with a ominous presence….” do you believe in angels “ and within seconds….she turned. with one breath as she stared deep into my eyes with a smile that reached the heavens and replied with grace “ I do believe you’re an angel”, while she pursued with her lips and mine to follow , as we kissed passionately with lustful intent. I broke for a mere second to mutter down words , “ That I do believe, as your angel it is my job to make life itself shine , shine so bright that the stars themselves would become jealous “ and she replied with amity “ did it hurt when you fell from heaven? “ as she stared upwards , asking god “ if she could only for a second , be my angel for a while “.
Seconds later, I picked her up with great euphoria and replied with love, “ only for a second and then you healed my wounds and lit me up” and as I walked I let her know that god gave his blessing the moment our lips touched and sent us both to heaven. we passed through heavens gates , as her desire became stronger….with a spontaneous burst of emotion! She pushed me down , wings and all , and threw my halo aside. As she hovered above me , we pursued this cloud fantasy….

My hands rested along her side , as she stared down with that glorious smile. My eyes mirrored by her presence , pink cheeks gaining hills and a smile that was gaining depth and I said…” if revelations is the end , then I think it’s time we wrote our own chapter ” and within seconds she named it….An epilogue titled “ when angels fall in love “….

Part 2
The Attempt

There we laid , hovering above me as her intention grew wilder. My hands traveled along the frames of her wonderful body, mesmerized by her every curve and my lips traveled towards hers. I took a moment to cherish the seconds and said 4 words “ Once upon a time “. there, Twice she pressed upon my hips , thrice she hesitated , and four times we kissed and ever so passionately , my lips traveled from lips to neck , as my arms grew heavy and glided across her body of silk and tugged at the ends of what may been her top. Awaiting patiently for her resolve to take the next step and reveal a beauty , that hides underneath and I whispered out in a desiring mutter “ the sounds we shall make , will be an orchestra like no other and shall reach the heavens and angels shall dance to the music we make “.

ralphe009's photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:53 AM
Ecstasy

We stand as equals without a doubt,
arms width apart, forever clinging,
we share a common interest that’s burning with desire,
closer and closer we close our gaps,
off with my shirt , out of your pants ,
I pick you up,
you wrap your legs, around my waist,
I kiss your lips,
faster and faster while I carry you to bed,
we fall in unison,
my lips against your neck,
back and forth between the hallow of my throat and the back of your ear,
you nibble on my ear ever so gently,
I run my hands along the frame of your body,
my fingers memorize your every curve,
your lips explore them , intentions are rising,
now its time,
the wanting need, becomes too much,
me and you,
you and I,
one we are,
our bodies screams , a heavens rush,
our bodies whisper slightly much,
we rise and fall,
at hearts content,
faster and faster , losing control,
the song changes,
everything is slow,
my arms around you ,
our lips are parted,
we both lay,
in what feels like ecstasy,
why must it end? our souls unmended,
this life of ours , forever dented.

That Girl I love

That girl, that friend of mine,
ever so smart, ever so brilliant,
always there and always mine,
this feeling I wish for us to share
and us to charish but my heart intwine,
all in doubt and obscurity , what is love?!

Is it a feeling or a word, it bothers me so much,
questions me painfuly, I want to leet her know,
but how can I, when I myself dont know this meaning,
I must know this word! This baffling inexplicable enigma,
is love what you sense in your heart,
and is it gained in matter of time,
how can you be sure,
I trifled so hard, oh so very hard,

it left me with series of interpretations, but is it true,
this love of mine, my heart in quandary,
in everlasting euphoria for this person I charish,
for this person I neither hate nor obssessed,