Community > Posts By > Jona1991

Jona1991's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:49 AM
I don't think you are supposed to comment everytime someone posts..I think you are supposed to let knew people get in on it..Like make a post..have someone rate it..feel free to say thanks..move on maybe post again later down the road..

Jona1991's photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:20 PM
Single..
18, male, Florida.
Help me fix that and I'll help you fix it too :)

Jona1991's photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:12 PM
I give him a 7 for humor lol :)

Jona1991's photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:09 PM
Thank you :) Glad to see I at the very least got 1 comment :)

Jona1991's photo
Mon 12/28/09 07:51 PM
Edited by Jona1991 on Mon 12/28/09 07:57 PM
Alright well I really couldn't fit as much in the title as I would have liked, however. My name Is Jonathon and I just made a profile on this website. I'm 18 and I live in Ocala Florida. I would love to meet someone on here, even though I really don't see that as likely I still wouldn't mind atleast making some new friends with interesting outlooks on life, or hobbies. So leave something on here! =]

Just incase you would like to leave something but really can't think of what to say here are a few questions you could use.

What are your hobbies?

Name a random interesting fact about you, that not many people know.

If you could go anywhere on earth, Expenses aside, where would you go, what would you do, and why?

What did you come onto this site looking for? Love? Friendship? Company? Or something totally different?

are you a the glass is half empty, or the glass is half full kind of person?

Or feel free to go ahead and ask me one of these or any other questions you can think of back.
Hope to talk to you soon!
~Jonathon