Community > Posts By > romanticartist

romanticartist's photo
Fri 07/30/10 09:02 AM
mizz_Roxy... You'll love it!
Besides its ROSES, Tyler is also known for its camping grounds.
That's where I normally go camping!

romanticartist's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:57 AM
Wow... impressive!
Unfortunately, You ladies are too young for me.
I'm 44.

romanticartist's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:52 AM
Txsis... you have my attention!

romanticartist's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:50 AM
I'm from Mesquite, TX

romanticartist's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:42 AM
I'll be 45 in September and been single for 2 years. I've accomplished many goals to stay busy but I think it's now time to get out there and take the bull by the horns.

romanticartist's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:30 AM
I think that somewhere along the line everyone got off the main subject... I've been visiting "Mingle2" fromm time to time and haven't found true love. Although, I must say, I made a lot of friends. This September I will be single for 2 years. I've managed to pay off my truck,start my own business and maintain my regular job. It all sounds great but I still have that empty space to fill. Perhaps one day, when I least expect it, I will find the woman of my dreams. Good luck to all...

romanticartist's photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:34 PM
Okay, I'm in... Where's the next gathering?
I live in Mesquite...

romanticartist's photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:30 PM
Hello Bety, I live in Mesquite. I've been divorced for almost two years now. Since then I've been pre-occupied with meeting the goals that I had set for myself. I met a woman from Laredo about a week ago. The attraction was there, but the distance was there too. We've decided to be just friends. You seem much closer. Your profile has caught my attention and I would like to know more about you.

romanticartist's photo
Wed 01/27/10 08:46 AM
I'm born in El Paso, raised in Dallas, work in Carrollton and live in Mesquite.

romanticartist's photo
Wed 01/27/10 07:50 AM
(972) Mesquite
(469) Cell

romanticartist's photo
Wed 01/27/10 07:47 AM
Well my friend, looks like it's time for you to fess up and tell these ladies who your friend is before they team up on you harder.

As for me... ladies, I'm 44. I was born in El Paso, raised in Dallas, work in Carrollton and live in Mesquite.

romanticartist's photo
Wed 01/27/10 07:34 AM
Where in Mesquite does this group normally meet and when?