Community > Posts By > Sam_Sonite

Sam_Sonite's photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:47 PM
If you have an amusement park nearby go there! That would always help me whenever I was down. Going on my favorite local roller coaster over and over made me cheer up for a bit. Or go play a pickup game of basketball or any other sport you enjoy. Just something to get your mind off of the breakup.

Sam_Sonite's photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:41 PM
Well I do say y'all though I don't have much of an accent. I used to live in west Texas so I might have a nasal-ish type accent but I'm not exactly sure.

Sam_Sonite's photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:24 PM
I guess all we're really known for is sucking every year of our existence and passing up Reggie Bush and Vince Young for Mario Williams, but I'm proud of my team even though we have been the laughingstock of the league for quite some time now. Anybody else here root for the Texans?

Sam_Sonite's photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:22 PM
Alright, I'm from Texas but I don't really speak with that southern dialect. I'd just like to say hi to everyone out there!

Sam_Sonite's photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:20 PM
I haven't seen his movie but I will say this about Michael Moore. I do think he brings much needed attention to our government but I think he does it in an extremely biased way. I know almost everyone is going to be biased towards one position or another, but sometime I think he leans way too far to the left. And this is coming from someone who considers himself a Democrat.

Sam_Sonite's photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:17 PM
It's my first post! And I'm still up