Community > Posts By > PyroDeerHunter

PyroDeerHunter's photo
Wed 12/23/09 02:09 AM

Sarcasm is a little hard to interpret online.

Indeed PDH....hope to see you more in the forums!flowerforyou

I hope we can change your mindflowerforyou

I probably will be around every now and again.

PyroDeerHunter's photo
Wed 12/23/09 02:05 AM

It's because the good guys stick around and actually care about you.

Welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou

Our natives are a beautiful bunch, some of us are eccentric, some are jovial,others are literary, it is this diversity which makes Mingle2 the great place it is. So, stick around for a while, post in the forums and have a jolly time.

So far, I haven't had a good impression from the forums.

PyroDeerHunter's photo
Wed 12/23/09 02:03 AM
Sarcasm is a little hard to interpret online.

PyroDeerHunter's photo
Wed 12/23/09 01:50 AM
Edited by PyroDeerHunter on Wed 12/23/09 01:58 AM
No matter what anyone will say or show, people like this will NEVER believe. It's pretty much a waste of time to "debate" with people like that. What you should do is study up on the belief so you don't look ill informed if you ever get into a religious debate.

Just to clarify, THERE IS NO PROOF OR DISPROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE. Reason being you believe by FAITH. If you have questions, want to maturely debate, etc, message me. I don't push my beliefs onto people. Have the respect to do the same.

PyroDeerHunter's photo
Wed 12/23/09 01:42 AM
All of what I know about Christmas I learned from a very respected Wiccan.

For one thing, christians did NOT steal a pagan holiday. The story goes is that it was moved from March to the present day NEXT TO a pagan holiday to get people interested into christianity. Yeshua was orignially born in March. Key clues: Shepards aren't out during the winter. They would have went to Bethlehem to join Joseph's family for the Roman Census.

They were NOT in a cave. They would have been in the "basement" or cellar of Joseph's family's home where they would have normally stored animals, precious jewels, wine, food, etc. It was much more secluded down there and had a lot more privacy. Mary would have only been about 14 or so. Not older like a lot of stories have told. In the bible, it NEVER states how many "wise men" were there. And on that note, it would have taken the "wise men" at least a year to find and reach the family.

Anymore questions, you can ask.

PyroDeerHunter's photo
Wed 12/23/09 01:35 AM
It's because the good guys stick around and actually care about you.

PyroDeerHunter's photo
Wed 12/23/09 01:28 AM
There's a possibility they do exist. We know more about space than we do our own oceans. Who knows what is down there and what is in old swamps and forests? Cannot say no or unlikely.