Community > Posts By > misty4ran

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:43 PM
interesting ,, wonder if it a guy or girl ,, i never get email like that laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:39 PM
smooched

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:19 PM

Who cares
ditto

i dont know but someone said he said he was better than jesus. again...i dont know..

OMG ,,, YOU GUYS ,,, HE WAS THE GREATEST MUSICAN ,,, EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER THAN ELVIS IN MY EYES ....

love love love love love love love love

well that was a flaw in his error ... it was the drugs talking ,, he was probably just halicinatinating at time ....

thats why britney invented the song oops to compensate for the error laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:14 PM
LOOK at what you making me do ,, posting two times

john lennon lives forever love love love love

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:13 PM

Who cares
ditto

OMG ,,, YOU GUYS ,,, HE WAS THE GREATEST MUSICAN ,,, EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER THAN ELVIS IN MY EYES ....

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:13 PM

Who cares
ditto

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:05 PM
omg ,,, john lennon ,, is a angle ,, in fact he is my guardian angle ,,, please dont say nuts or anyhting negative about jogn lennon in the same sentence ,,,, johnny depp is rite up there with him ,,,, love love love love love love love

don't get me going now ,,,,,grumble

i love these two men they lite up my life drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:24 PM
surving ,,,,

seen ad lately ??

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:23 PM

find laverne and shirley i here they are a lot of fun!!!!drinker drinker drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:20 PM

go to the brewery and beg for free beer smokin

they give a free tour of the miller lite brewry and you get free beer ,, no need to beg jt laugh laugh laugh laugh

best beer ya ever tasted ..

harley plant is also free ,,

also check out the safe house ,,,

luv milwaukee ...no need to be bored in milwaukee drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:17 PM
god be with her flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:16 PM
to have less drama ,, and more happy warm and fuzzy people drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:51 PM

My weenie dog liked to lie on the ex's lap. If I groweled at him, he would pee on her leg..laugh laugh laugh

if I could have figured out how I trained him to do that, I would have went into the dog training business and got richdevil

only you willy ...drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:49 PM
HI JT ,, HOWS IT GOING ??

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:06 PM
just stopped in to say hi

HELLO ALL

BY FOR NOW drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:54 PM
Edited by misty4ran on Mon 06/02/08 07:57 PM
i 'd party like a rock star with all my friends and loved ones ,,,and try to get to see everyone and anyone that ever meant anything to me ,,, ...... for sure i would take a credit card out and go see my friend texas3333 who is like a sister to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:57 PM
give me the link

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:45 PM
i would have to say the pet rock ,, doesnt do anything ,, not even sparkles ...

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:40 PM

My dog use to hump everyones leg when they came over.Took some time to train him to do that.bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:37 PM
hi treaty ,drinker drinker drinker to chocolate milk