Community > Posts By > Tigerhunter

Tigerhunter's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:51 AM
I've been through sauhuarita on my way to rio Rico and I think it is really a nice place... Seems more mysterious than where I live outside phoenix.
Snakes can be n issue but would rather retreat than confront you. Sadly its the people who hate them that usually find them..I've been trying to find a Tiger rattlesnake in the wild ever since I moved here five years ago...weak..

Tigerhunter's photo
Fri 12/25/09 03:44 AM
hello everyone.. I finally added some more information to my profile, and was wondering if it seemed OK or if I forgot important stuff.

It is still a work in progress and I hope to add/edit it as time goes by.

thanks

Tigerhunter's photo
Fri 12/25/09 02:59 AM
I would take a spiral ham, dry rub it with selected spices and spicy brown mustard, then smoke it most of the day with a blend of hickory and mesquite chips.

even though the ham is already cured and smoked, it is even better with added spices and smoke.

As for side dishes, probably garlic mashed potatoes, or baked beans the sweet kind with bacon and brown sugar.

Talk about tasty..

Tigerhunter's photo
Mon 12/21/09 08:25 AM
thanks for the warm welcome everyone..

Tigerhunter's photo
Sun 12/20/09 10:23 PM
Hi all.. I am new to the site. And am glad for it.. I am a recent transplant from Colorado and I really enjoy not having to scrape my windows in the morning.
I work in the microbiology dept of a reference lab.
I keep invertebrates and venomous reptiles as a hobby.
I know its a tough sell to the ladies but I am hoping to meet a girl who is into The Same things as I am here.