BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Sat 07/07/07 05:14 PM
I love wrestling as a whole but I primarily watch TNA, WWE, and ROH.

Of the three, TNA is my favorite just because it's something different and has the potential to get big one day. They just need to find their own identity instead of trying to be like the WWE. Overall, I think the best company is ROH just for the quality of wrestling they put out. It's some crazy stuff!

My favorite wrestler is Samoa Joe. He's awesome! My top 5 right now are Joe, Mr. Kennedy, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, and Christian Cage.

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Sat 07/07/07 05:08 PM
Welcome!

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Fri 07/06/07 09:01 PM
Congrats to you and your son!

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Thu 07/05/07 01:30 PM
Myspace is great for finding long-lost friends or loved ones but after a while, I just got sooooo tired of it. It seems like everyone has it and I didn't want to be like everyone else I guess.

But I have no bad feelings towards it, it just wasn't my thing after some time.

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Thu 07/05/07 01:26 PM
Yeah Brock should be good in MMA. Even Kurt Angle is trying to get into it now.

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Wed 07/04/07 08:36 PM
Cena pretty much is holding the belt for Triple H so expect Cena to retain for a little while longer.

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Wed 07/04/07 04:57 PM
You all are so sweet, thanks! happy

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Wed 07/04/07 02:19 PM
Any MMA fans here? I just got into it over a month ago and it just blows my mind how awesome it is. I think UFC 73 is this Saturday! I'll be cheering on my favorite fighters to victory!

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Wed 07/04/07 02:17 PM
It's just a really sad tragedy all around. Benoit was one of my all-time favorite wrestlers...

It's a shame that if it is finally proven that he did this (as there's still some doubt), that this will overshadow the amazing career he had in the ring.

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Wed 07/04/07 01:59 PM
I'm not a guy but I do live in Mo. County!

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Wed 07/04/07 01:57 PM
Hey all! I'm new here! I just had to sign up as I've heard good reviews about this place and everyone seems really cool :tongue:

BoomkatCrazyLove's photo
Wed 07/04/07 01:40 AM
Yeah, someone standing you up is soooo rude. I say forgot about them, they're not worth your time.