Community > Posts By > wv2646

wv2646's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:29 PM
Oh I forgot one thing, if anyone start to tell you that your ex is with this one or they are doing this, before they start tell them you dont care the more you dont know what they are doing the more faster you will get over them, I didnt hang, or go around anyone that she knew or knew what she was doing, the old saying out of sight out of mind, it worked for me.

wv2646's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:23 PM
Been there and done that.

The best way I found to mend a broken heart, stay away from the other person, don't go to place where you two hung out, be with you other friends, cry alot get it out, the hurt is there let it out, but don't start another relationship, cause usually what happens is you are on a rebound, you know what the hurt feels right now, "right" and usually the other person will fall for you, then you will hurt that person so why put them through the pain, it just like my last relationship, I got hurt bad cause she cheated, that is the worst hurt, that why I will never cheat on anyone I know the hurt, so try your best to get over it the way you feel is best, but don't start another relationship till you are totally over it, it might take sometime but you will feel better when you are. But the best way is talk it over with friends, if they are a true friend they would want to go through this with you, it help to talk and cry. I glad I waited, now I don't have that bagage to take into the next one. No one want to hear about you exes, its a true off.