Community > Posts By > jph7777777

no photo
Tue 02/14/17 01:37 PM
hey tom.... its all been answered however its all been censored ! the answers to all your questions and so much more are revealed by the physics paper called "the swartzchild proton " by nassim haramein
if u want to understand life in all ! watch on youtube, the 8 hour long version I would recommend :) with blessings love and light jp
99.999 of everything is so called empty space and you are the infinite potential within that space , in short " all things are you and you are the singularity !
infinity expands to infinitely more and infinitely less there is no smallest thing the universe does , infinity exists within a finite space ! the terms spooky and dark matter and scientific codes for I should understand but don't know wtf is going on here . the current model of physics is flawed at the fundamental level and the following of these teachings has created a merry go round that u wont ever get off of until we go back to the first wrong step we took and replace our footsteps in live with what has now been proven as fact !

no photo
Tue 02/14/17 12:44 PM
what a beautiful face ! I have allready took you to my heart x :)