Community > Posts By > lknguy1979

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:44 AM
Easier to describe what love does than what love is.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:29 AM
Born and raised in Statesville. Living in Cornelius for the time being.

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:12 PM
I spent 2 1/2 years in the area. The humidity drove me away. Amongst other things.

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:36 AM
*bump*

No other North Carolinians around and about?

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:00 PM

haha, you'd think that any guy would love to give a woman a massage. it'd be another excuse to touch them laugh

Good point. But outside of that, it is fun to just please the person your with in a way that is relaxing and comforting. I miss that.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:11 AM
This is why I hate being a guy on a dating website. It automatically means that you're fighting to prove that you're not like the majority of the rest of the guys on these sites who can be creeps and just flat out weirdos. But I've learned to just give up on fighting the notion and now I just believe that if you're truly a good person, it will come through. Sadly, there are enough girls out there who are gullible and can be seduced by these creeps. Otherwise, they wouldn't continue trying.

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:59 AM
redhead, I just saw your profile and your pic of your boxers! I've got a boxer mix and used to have a full-blooded one also. They're the best dogs in the world.

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:57 AM
Native North Carolinian here. bigsmile We are indeed few and far between. I grew up in Statesville, went to college in SC, spent almost 3 years in Georgia, and finally made it back home! Living in Cornelius for now but thinking of moving back to Statesville or maybe Mooresville (closer to work). Crazy is the only word that describes the growth around here!

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:53 AM
Don't focus on the negative. Guys (and girls) are attracted to positive outlooks. Play up the fact that you have great goals and you are focused on the future. Today is just a footstep. You're obviously attractive, intelligent, and have a plan. Whatever you do, don't put yourself down! You're better than that. As for finding the right guy, if it were easy, it wouldn't be worth it. All of the greatest things in life are a challenge to achieve. I've been down the same road myself and have lost big as well. But you can't give up on what your heart desires. Keep your head up, girl, and add me as a friend if you ever just want someone to chat with. Everyone needs a shoulder to cry or lean on from time to time!