Thyck_n_Flexible_One's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:56 AM
Welcome to JSH and good luck with your search!

Mon 07/16/07 08:04 AM
You go to a club with your bf or gf...throughout the night your having a good time and your spouse (who drank for the first time) seems fine. A women/man comes and asks to sit at your table and you say sure as no one is using those extra chairs. he/she proceeds to talk to your spouse so you get up and take a walk around the club...you come back to the table to find this stranger holding the hand of your spouse..as he/she gets up to leave he/she leans over and kisses the back of your spouses neck. You know ur spouse doesnt know this person becuase he/she is from out of town and just here to visit. Do you get angry at your bf/gf or do you think nothing of it and forget about it???

Wed 07/04/07 07:02 AM
Just curious why alot of the men on this site post photos of their bodies and not of their face. How am I to know that your face looks as good as the rest of you. I've always said that if you have to hide your face then there must be something wrong with your grill...am I wrong??

Wed 07/04/07 06:45 AM
Hey everyone just wanted to come out and introduce myself....my name is Synn...new to the site obviously....hope to meet some new people for interesting conversation and maybe the odd hot freaky blk man :) Hope you all have a fabulous holiday and stay safe!!!