Community > Posts By > gujarati

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 01:37 PM
there is one question i have, when i click on "who's online" is there any way to filter out the males that are online? because i get both genders

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 01:23 PM
thanks

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:59 PM
Edited by gujarati on Thu 12/24/09 01:17 PM

Well that is kinda FUNNY laugh It's NOt this site it's just that person maybe he/she was lying because they were just NOT into you? flowerforyou spock whoa

maybe, however, i dont think so, as the he/she lives around church st. in T.O which is like the gay/lesbian district in T.O, also, i did not make a move to kiss the cheek, the he/she did

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:39 PM

ok..i was out of line but it did scare me...sry. just be careful and thankful i guess.

no problem, bro, good luck on this site

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:37 PM

slaphead OOOOHHHH NOOOO did you even KISS HER/HIM? spock

i am being honest, when i met the he/she and when i was about to leave, the he/she got me to kiss his/her cheek

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:29 PM
no the IM button is on there profile, however when i click on it to connect, like saying "hi" or something, they dont respond, so is it them, maybe they dont want to talk, or is it because it really is not connecting through to them?

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:22 PM

hummmm, I guess a second date is out of the question...

a second date???????? the moment the he/she told me i hung up the phone

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:18 PM
for some reason the instant messaging does not work, can you look into this?

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:13 PM
no way in hell, i have nothing against people like that, however, what if the he/she comes on to me or something, dont get me wrong, i am comfortable with my sexuality and i know what team i am on, however, i dont trust the he/she

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:03 PM
NOT AT ALL,

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:43 AM
i met a girl off of face book, she looked absolutely amazing, really nice body, we chilled for approx. 5 minutes, (thank god nothing happened,) because we both had to go to work, it was a friday, therefore, we planned to meet after work at about 11 pm, when i called her to confirm at around 8 pm, she told me she had to tell me something, i thought, maybe she wanted to cancel or something, she says to me that she had to be honest with me before anything happened, she says to me that she is a guy, imagine what went through my mind, i would like to know your thoughts are re this

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:28 AM
welcome:smile:

gujarati's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:24 AM
thank you ladies

gujarati's photo
Wed 12/23/09 04:24 PM
sorry for the spelling error above ....its take care ....thanks :smile:

gujarati's photo
Wed 12/23/09 04:21 PM
hi ladies, if there are any ladies out there who live in the GTA area, and just want to hang out, feel free to send me a message. take acre

gujarati's photo
Wed 12/23/09 04:14 PM
i would love to, unfortunately i am in T.O flowerforyou

gujarati's photo
Wed 12/23/09 04:06 PM
thanks for your replies, gives me a little more insight .....this is to the beautiful lady who left the sarcastic remark aswell, thanks :smile:

gujarati's photo
Wed 12/23/09 03:50 PM
maybe i should , thanks

gujarati's photo
Wed 12/23/09 03:49 PM
what i mean with the above is that, being a friend with ladies is easy, however, the problem is, is that, it is really hard to read you ladies sometimes, and that's when the problems start, sometimes i think it is just better to give up and become a celebate!

gujarati's photo
Wed 12/23/09 03:41 PM
hi ladies, why is it so hard to talk with you, especially the beautiful ladies, would any ladies like to let me know, for some reason, these days, you women just don't want to be bothered, am i correct or is this wrong, please let me know, thanks

Previous 1