griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 07:06 AM
out of all the things i lost, i miss my mind the most

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 07:04 AM
i like to see a miracle happen

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:59 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've been caught, roflfrustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

must run away, lol shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

no, must change appearrances, yay surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:52 AM
nope; sometimes you learn to adjust to being alone for so long

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:50 AM
and how exactly can we do that?

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:38 AM
see 35too, we are not the only ones with nothing to do for the weekend

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:37 AM
I'm just posting this for the hell of it; its the weekend, g.i.joe comes out in theaters, and I'm just looking for some guys and girls to hangout, chill, play some games, watch t.v., smoke, drink or whatever! I'm just a laid back chick who enjoys the company of white men!:banana:

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:35 AM
whoa! relax, not all of them are gone; dont make yourself sound desperate

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:33 AM
idk what it takes for anyone to meet me; hell I live near downtown detroit and 3 blocks from wayne state university!

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:29 AM
we are all lonely; no offense

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:28 AM
A man's penis gets sunburned so he sticks it in a glass of milk. His blonde girlfriend walks in and says "OMG! Is that how you reload it?!?!rofl

griffmyster's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:25 AM
I'm doing absolutely nothing; hell I never do anything on the weekend but watch t.v., why do you ask?!?!happy

griffmyster's photo
Thu 08/06/09 08:47 AM

I dont know about fake, and I certainly am attracted to men only, but after reading that I want to date you. laugh

Welcome!flowerforyou

how? your in dallas

griffmyster's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:27 AM
Is it wrong to ignore the other race just because you don't find no interest in them but to go with the other race? in other words; is it wrong for me to ignore black men and enjoy white men?

griffmyster's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:09 AM
more like welcome to the forums; i usually ignore them

griffmyster's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:05 AM
NO offense but you look so much like the guy that plays shaggy in scooby-doo and the mysterious island with freddie prize jr. in it.

griffmyster's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:01 AM
Edited by griffmyster on Wed 08/05/09 09:04 AM
I'm jasmine; friends call me Griff, Jfizzle, one special girl calls me "mama"!

I'm 22, live in Detroit, and I"m just looking around for some good fresh friends to introduce into my lifestyle. I do not want to sound racist; but I really enjoy the company of being around white men instead of black men. I feel comfortable around them and I can always be myself around them.

I do not want to tell too much about myself; but if your looking for a cool chick to kick it with you on weekends, someone to listen to you, someone to talk to, someone who's not afraid to take on challenges to open your mind to new things in life; then I'm yo girl.

I always seem to hang around men way too much; its not a bad thing; I like to have some female friends for I have none compare to how many guys friends I have so ladies be real; NOT FAKE WHEN YOU READ THIS!

Feel free to read my profile if you like, I got nothing to hide and if you would like to know more about me, just message me!

2 Next