Community > Posts By > youngsexiimamii

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:38 AM

make him wear a rubber.

laugh trust me sweetie...i make sure of that

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:35 AM

girl, you have got to gather your senses and dump this guy... hes not worth it.. so immature..find someone who really loves you and would want to show you off to the world and would want to kiss you and hold your hand in public.. have faith.. be patient.. thats what I have been advised..have faith..he's out there..

this is a good start, you find nice decent men in here you wouldnt believe it...

i mean ive been really patient in that department.i feel like he's tha one...i really do but that's tha one thing that i dont like.he says that he's gonna change all of that.yea he's lookin out fa me but tha femalez aren't gonna b talkin ta me per se.all he has ta do iz put em in check!!!

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:31 AM

sounds like he just might be a "player"!!

ive asked my fam and friends...and i got many male and female p.o.v's.and they're sayin tha same thing...he could be cheatin on you wit 1 or more of them.

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:26 AM
MY BOYFRIEND AND I DON'T DO ANYTHING TOGETHER.EITHER HE CUMS OVER TA MY HOUSE OR I GO OVER THERE,AND WE LAY UP WATCHING TV.I MEAN THAT'S NICE AND EVERYTHING BUT I DO THAT DURING THA WEEK.I ASKED HIM Y WE DONT GO OUT AND HE SAYS THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO BUMP INTO ONE OF HIS EXS AND THEY START TRYING TO START **** WIT ME.HONESTLY,IM THINKING ABOUT BREAKING IT OFF WITH HIM CUZ HE'S LETTIN THA PAST INTERRUPT AND DETERMINE OUR FUTURE.

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:42 AM

Sweetie there are lots of things you can do

But talking to him is the most important thing of all..
Try taking a walk down by the lake , or go site seeing in the woods..
Read a cosmo book together to learn a few things ya didn't know before.. never know ya could learn something new.
Or maybe take a drive and surprise him with something sexy along the way.. Ya just have to use your imagination some.. look for friends in the area that want to hang out together.
Play a card game of strip poker, i am sure u have a great imagination , don't be afraid to try something new, try wrapping your self in cellaphane when he comes home. or make dinner in panties only.... lots of things to try.... you can do it no doubt ..... Good luck hun

those sound like sum REAL good ideas!!!hope u don't mind me stealin a couple, sweetie :wink:

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:40 AM

My ex and I used to be like that and we got tired of each other. I think it's completely healthy to hang out and everything, but not all the time. I live in tourist town where everything is expensive too but you just have to give and take a little to do the things that may be expensive. I would atleast try to go out with him one night a week and go out seperately with the girls one night a week, you don't have to have a lot of money.

yea i understand but i dont want him to feel like im avoiding him.we've been thru sum rough tymez in tha past and i dont want him to think that sumthing like that would happen again

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:38 AM

best things in life are free , enjoy a nature walk bigsmile

glasses

yea but it's kinda nippy for that and the only place that's considered a "romantic walking place" is by the Cumberland River

so, bundle up

beside think of how nice it's goin' to be when you get back home & snuggle w/him & a hot coco drinker

glasses

yea...im likin that idea!!!

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:31 AM

IM W/DCRDNK - THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE W/O SPENDING A DIME. NATURE WALKS, VOLUNTEER AT A LOCAL HOSPITAL OR FOOD KITCHEN, HABITAT FOR HUMANITIES...

AND THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU'D BE HELPING

yea but i dont think he's into things like that but i can always approach him wit the suggestion!!! :-)thanx

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:30 AM

best things in life are free , enjoy a nature walk bigsmile

glasses

yea but it's kinda nippy for that and the only place that's considered a "romantic walking place" is by the Cumberland River

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:24 AM
My fiancee and I have been engaged for 5 months now yet we don't have a life.Everything we do is like a routine.We barely go out and our weekends involve us watching tv and joking around.We stay in a city(Clarksville,TN)where u need money to enjoy yourself and us being young and everything,we're out of that category.Does anyone have any suggestions???

youngsexiimamii's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:30 PM
its been 5 months for me :-(

youngsexiimamii's photo
Fri 06/29/07 10:42 PM
Ive been n louisville 4 about 2 months. Looking 4 someone i can have a good tyme with. No discrimination but I would like to meet an african american.