Community > Posts By > bst_jewel

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:02 PM

I left the place with a different woman, without saying anything,

how's that humiliating? lol on your part.?

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:59 PM

Girls and Guys - do touch if you think you might like them...gestures as simples as a hand on the shoulder put people at ease.

Girls - don't talk about your crazy exes - chances are if you're out with a nice guy they'll be thinking "great, another one of THOSE girls" - we all know that if a girl dates multiple assholes she end up *****ing to her friends about how "nice" you are...then find another asshole to hook-up with.

Don't talk about your weird past sexual encounters...I had a girl tell me about some skinhead that wouldn't leave her alone a friend's party. She led him to the bedroom making him think she was gonna ****, told him to get naked and tied a pillowcase around his eyes - then she grabbed a dry dildo from her friend's nightstand and shoved it up his ass...and left him bleeding in her friends bathroom.

The next time I saw her she actually asked why I wasn't really physical with her

wow lol...what you say?

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:56 PM
Edited by bst_jewel on Thu 01/17/08 07:01 PM
Most humiliating thing YOU or YOUR date have done on a date? Be honest! lol
better? Soxsfan? lol

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:51 PM

...on a REAL date?

no nookie. thats tacky.

ooh hell no i better not get a nocky big nono lol

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:46 PM

Dont fart or burp laugh laugh

lol that's in the TOP!!

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:45 PM

I had a girl say to me, what would you do if I said I was pregnant. That bothered me, true story.

omg lol that's crazy

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:41 PM
Edited by bst_jewel on Thu 01/17/08 06:41 PM
Guys what should women do or not do on a first date?
Women what should men do or not do on a first date?:smile: :smile:

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:14 PM

Here is what I think. If you let me I am goign to talk about sex. It really doesnt mean anything more than that. It doesnt mean that I am a good guy or that I am a bad guy. It just means that I am a guy. Just becasue I might make a off color comment doesnt mean that Im only interested in sex and nothing more with you. For the most part nobody on here lives around me. If Im just lookign for sex I dont hav to drive 200 miles to get it. If I meet you its becasue I want to meet you, regardless of any previous conversation or inuendos.

well yea i agree with you to a point...i don't have to drive the distance either..im more speaking for the guys that i know i'll could possibly date or that i have dated through here locally...Yea I do believe that there are people really trying to meet someone but that's not the case for everybody. They talk serious but end up being a fake with other inuendos.

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:09 PM

OMG!! An attractive Marylander on this site!?..Welcome!

thanks!:smile:

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:08 PM

I would not want to just TELL you to do that, it is always your decision. However, it usually is best to wait a few weeks just to worm out someone who JUST wants sex with you. Of course some guys will hold out that long even if that is all they want, BUT watch the guys behavior during those weeks. If he calls you (not you calling him) etc. and genuinely seems to like you for YOU, he probably is interested in more than sex. LOL, more on my story (after my ex and I had sex, she was like "NOW, You are'nt just gonna use me as some booty call?! and me being the sarcastic comedian i am said, "Should'nt you have asked me that before we had sex?" LOL, it was funy at the moment.

lmao it still is!!laugh laugh

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:06 PM

I'm a scorpio, I always want sex

lol, so i've heard :P Damn Leos... so aggressive :P

lol and damn cancer's for being sexy...lol
hey when this turn Zodiac/horoscopes lol?laugh

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:04 PM

I've been dumped for not wanting sex right off the bat...I'm a scorpio, I always want sex - I just have standards that must be met before I act on my wants

Very nicely said Scorpio! :smile: yep yep you scorpios are very sexual laugh

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:01 PM

I don't know what kind of immoral people you're talking to! lol. I seriously would want nothing more than a relationship, i honestly can wait on sex... some guys are idiots >.>

I guess the way you can tell is if they try to smooth talk you alot. Like seriously, i have a friend and that is all he lives for and he tries to smooth talk girls that he goes out with all the time!

Now, if you want to know he is sincere... look for the small things like opening the car door for you or pulling out your chair for dinner. Just other small things like that, you know? That's what I do and it works alright.. don't get a kiss on the first date, but hey, if i wanted to be a player, i'd be smooth talking people all day drinker drinker drinker

Your instinct is the best way to tell... like how he is acting.

hey makes sense to me...thanks! flowerforyou

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:59 PM

if a guy you go out on a few dates with is taking you serious or just trying to get you into bed?...i notice a lot of guys in here that do the serious talk about what they want but end up talking about they're more intrested in messing around lol i find that funny and at the same time annoying for spending time in trying to get to know the person to end up with not really looking for nothing serious....would luv to hear from guys especially..:smile: ladies your still more than welcome to give me some advise hereflowerforyou
glasses It doesnt look like you've been here very long.glasses

lol can't say i have...

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:58 PM

You never know. Funny story (ill make it brief) my-ex was just some girl I was trying to fool around with, we had sex within 3 days of meeting eachother, I ended up in a wonderful relationship with her for 18 months and we had a very mutual and simple break up, we still are best friends (not with benefits you sicko) lol, It is difficult to tell I say....

lol ooh i never would of thought other wise laugh . So do you think you should sleep with the person and see where things go?

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:54 PM
if a guy you go out on a few dates with is taking you serious or just trying to get you into bed?...i notice a lot of guys in here that do the serious talk about what they want but end up talking about they're more intrested in messing around lol i find that funny and at the same time annoying for spending time in trying to get to know the person to end up with not really looking for nothing serious....would luv to hear from guys especially..:smile: ladies your still more than welcome to give me some advise hereflowerforyou

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:40 PM

Kiss on a first date? smooched smooched smooched or should you wait?...

I try to wait. It is about respect.

....But, I have kissed on the first date with men who have ended up being my longest term relationships. So, I guess there are no absolutes! It depends on the individual.

yea i try to wait too...lol only diffrence no long term relationships :smile: ....

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:37 PM

I always call and let them know I enjoyed the date, I think after all the trouble they went through for the date, it is the least I could do. I am not a phone hound though so it is a quick call and it ends.

That's assuming the guy did all the planning/paying. Sometimes I'm the one to do it (I really quite enjoy being the one to treat!) so in your logic then the guy should call.

I agree with the person who said the phone thing is a game...if you say you're not into 'games' then screw who's turn it is to call or how long to wait. If you wanna call, call. If the other person is freaked out with how soon it is or if you're the one to call first, that's their deal.

true true people play tooo many games i totally i agree girl! def agree with you too backdock!drinker

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:29 PM
Edited by bst_jewel on Thu 01/17/08 05:32 PM
hmm..ok well if the girl does call first...I think a lot of men get pumped b/c the girl called them first lol like they won a victory. Prob true with women too lol to a point

bst_jewel's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:28 PM

I always feel obligated to call after a first date... It's part of my 'Gender' role... notice that Sex and Gender are two different things... Sex being the bodyparts you were born with and Gender being your 'actions' like cooking and cleaning are the women's Gender role while watching football and drinking beer are the guys' :) j/k j/k drinker

lol i hope so...:smile: