Community > Posts By > dyinginside

dyinginside's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:12 PM
thank you for your reply on my question. Much appreciated .

dyinginside's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:11 PM
Heather are you bitter?

dyinginside's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:11 PM
Thank you for your comment on Mother's. I appreciate your input and so will my daughter. She is the 7 month pregnant woman , she lost her first and now she is having this one in July. Mother's are very special , strong people that put up with alot of crap from all sorts, and would protect their little ones no matter what.thank you again. stay safe.

dyinginside's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:08 PM
thank you for your comments. It isn't me, and I have always spent Mother's Day with my child, since I was a single parent all of her life. My daughter was asking the question that is all. I believe you are a Mother as soon as that child has reached the safe zone of the pregnancy. I don't know if you are a mother or not but it isn't a easy job no matter if it is one child or three or more. It is tough on alot of mother's when they take care of the child 24/7, a husband, the pets, the housework, cooking , laundry, running errands for the husband, children and them selves. I do believe that they should be acknowledged by who ever is in their lives. A little consideration and special attention for one day is worth a million words and will make a mom feel like she is worth something other than being a maid, slave, sex toy, etc...... Maybe you should try to be nicer to your mom if you still have one. It would go a long way for her self esteem!

dyinginside's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:02 PM
Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate your male view.

dyinginside's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:01 PM
Thank you for your opinion, I thought the same way, it isn't me, but my daughter's question. I appreciate the feedback.

dyinginside's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:00 PM
Not sure what you mean by that but it sounds very rude!

dyinginside's photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:48 AM
Would love to have your response to this these questions. Does a 7month woman have the right to celebrate Mother's Day? Do you think she would be considered a mother already? Please help me with these questions. My answer is Yes! Because she is carrying that baby, feeding it, sheltering it, and protecting it no matter what if it is inside or out! She is it's mother and doing what mother's do. What do you think?

dyinginside's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:45 AM
A few beers only blocks out your guilt for awhile, it is still there! Do good deeds and be a better person to your fellow Man and Woman and move on! That is all you can do treat everyone fairly until they do wrong to you, learn from your mistakes and just move past the guilt. Love who you want and be happy!

dyinginside's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:42 PM
Maybe it's the type of girl you keep going for? Maybe open yourself up a bit and try a different type of girl oh, excuse me woman!

dyinginside's photo
Thu 04/24/08 06:54 AM
I agree with FallinAngel82, I am Malatto and usually go for caucasion men. You might be pleasantly surprised if you let her know how you feel and take it slow. Find a place where you two can be free to pursue what ever you want and express your feelings openly. Where I come from race usually doesn't matter. If you care deeply for someone then live!!!

dyinginside's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:34 PM
Edited by dyinginside on Wed 04/23/08 09:37 PM

dyinginside's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:28 PM
Edited by dyinginside on Wed 04/23/08 09:29 PM
I may abit young for this(haha) no, I am just pre-men and my hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, etc, started about a year ago, my friend told me about something her doctor made her take, it was evening primrose and black cohosh tabs, they really help alot, I took them for two weeks and wow what a difference that made, I stopped with the sweats, hot flashes and feel so much better. I take them from time to time now, and I'm still fine so maybe check in with the doc about trying those. Good luck and let me know how they work for you if you try.

dyinginside's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:20 AM
Why do men get freaked out if a woman puts down "wants a relationship"? We all know that before the relationship the friendship is first!

dyinginside's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:10 AM
One word to describe me, well ALONE of course! I'm not lonely, I am alone! All of the time! lol.

dyinginside's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:08 AM
That's me and I'm looking to chat with someone. Making friends is so hard at this age!

dyinginside's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:58 AM
Mysterious!

dyinginside's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:29 AM
Dan, do you really want the truth? In my opinion you lookmad grouchy and mean, put a smile:smile: on that mug of yours and maybe someone will approach it with smooched

dyinginside's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:08 AM
hey Cleo, I have already had my two martinis and it is one in the am, and I am on my way out! talk about a boring Saturday, hey?

dyinginside's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:05 AM
Hey there! My child is packing up and moving back to the mainland tomorrow with her nasty ass boyfriend who treats her like crap! :cry: :angry: explode

Previous 1