Community > Posts By > sparkey01

sparkey01's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:31 PM

if you are at a loss for words, i can translate for you manO bigsmile

rofl

sparkey01's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:31 PM

Jerry, you are sooo in trouble.rant
poor Jerry just hasn't been his week, now what did he do?

When I told him to tell everyone hello, and you know what he said....

sparkey01's photo
Mon 03/14/11 03:29 PM

Thanks, I will see what they have to say.

sparkey01's photo
Mon 03/14/11 02:50 PM
Anybody have a recipe using chickpeas?
Or cabbage smoked on a grill?

sparkey01's photo
Mon 03/14/11 02:46 PM
Jerry, you are sooo in trouble.rant

sparkey01's photo
Mon 03/14/11 02:43 PM
Happy Happy Birthdaydrinker

sparkey01's photo
Sat 03/12/11 06:51 AM
Have a Happy Birthdayflowerforyou

sparkey01's photo
Thu 03/10/11 12:54 PM
General Chicken and rice.

sparkey01's photo
Thu 03/10/11 12:52 PM
The last dream I had was just last week. Some one was grabbing at me and I was screaming. I woke up in quite a sweat, it seemed so real. I also had a bunch of scratches down my left hand. Guess I thought I was scratching who ever was trying to get me?:tongue:
Hope I don't dream that again.scared

sparkey01's photo
Thu 03/10/11 12:48 PM
I can remember quite a few of infatuations: the age of 6 planning a life and family with a friend named David, our parents took us to the movie Snow White / my first date. But by the age of 7 we had both forgotten all about it.laugh He now lives in Oregon some where.
At 15 a more serious crush, Gene. First kiss.blushing He joined the service?
But my first true love was at the age of 18, married him and was together until he passed away 3 1/2 yrs ago.brokenheart

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:11 PM

Oh my show is on...Criminal Minds...Cya!!laugh

that was fast.
I think I shall go check it out to.waving

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:06 PM

Hi Kimflowerforyou

How is everyone tonight?

Tired / shovled for 2 1/2 hours this morning. The neighbor parked right the end of my driveway. So the plow dumped all the snow at the bottom of my driveway and half way out in the road. I don't know why the *@# neighbor dosen't park in their driveway.rant
So I shovled all the snow in the place where he parks, now he will have to park in his driveway or get stuck in the snow bank.happy
do you know anyone with a end loader? devil devil

No, but there was all kinds of things I was thinking of doing while I was shoveling. None of them very nice.rant

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:52 PM
All kinds of wishes for youflowerforyou

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:51 PM
I will take one please. But only if you can stand the cold weather.sad2

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:48 PM

We had like two inches of slush.

It was like shoveling water.

Yep, I think 3 inches of slush here.

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:48 PM

Is it possible to park at the end of your driveway, so that you only need shovel from the end of your car to where the snow-plough has been? Without wishing your neighbour any ill-will, poetic justice would have him deeply into a snow-driftpitchfork

I could try that.:angel:
I just think it is plain rude of them. But by doing this they don't get any snow dumped in front of their driveway. Don't know what difference it makes if they don't use their driveway?
Just need some of your warm weather to melt all the snow away.:thumbsup:

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:45 PM

Hi Kimflowerforyou

How is everyone tonight?

Tired / shovled for 2 1/2 hours this morning. The neighbor parked right the end of my driveway. So the plow dumped all the snow at the bottom of my driveway and half way out in the road. I don't know why the *@# neighbor dosen't park in their driveway.rant
So I shovled all the snow in the place where he parks, now he will have to park in his driveway or get stuck in the snow bank.happy

Good for you!!! Serves him right.

Is it ever going to quit snowing...jeeze...you guys have had it hard this winter.

I sure hope so. I am sooo ready for spring. Even ordered some garden seeds.happy
Hows your day?

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:41 PM
shades

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:38 PM

Hi Kimflowerforyou

How is everyone tonight?

sparkey01's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:32 PM
Hi Vivian & Raywaving

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25