Community > Posts By > kingmelo

kingmelo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:56 AM
Hi everyone. Hope you are having fun. I am new here and am locking for a life partner,someone special. I am a pharmcist who lives in uk. Rockernurse,you are pretty couldnt believe your age when i saw it and i found your profile very interesting. Please do mail me so i can get to know you.

kingmelo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:26 AM
Hi gorgeous. I am also lonely and went through your profile and i find it very interesting. If you really want to know me,you should mail.

kingmelo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:26 AM
Hi gorgeous. I am also lonely and went through your profile and i find it very interesting. If you really want to know me,you should mail.

kingmelo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:09 AM
Thank you all for the welcome. Please anyone that is intrested should mail me. No jokes please,i mean if you and really need to talk to me. Thanks again for the warm welcome,i really do appreciate. Have a lovely day and God bless.

kingmelo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:49 AM
Hi everyone. Am new to this site and am looking for my dream love who must be a woman between the age of 30 to 60. Wish to find it here. Please can someone tell me how things work here? Thanks.

kingmelo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:24 AM
Hi every one. Am new to this site and am looking for my dream love. Wish to find it here. Please can someone tell me how things work here?

kingmelo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:57 AM
Can you send me a pic. Am looking for exactly someone like you.