Community > Posts By > Magicall

Magicall's photo
Sat 01/02/10 12:42 AM

I'm from the Anderson area. :P

Magicall's photo
Sat 01/02/10 12:37 AM

I was always told 3 things you don't wanna talk about when trying to build a repoir with someone is:

Politics
Sports teams
Religion

If it's not a match off the rip, could turn someone off or away from you. I'd drop the big words and weird stuff. People don't want to go do history and looking up what words mean on you. They don't care. Keep it simple for them.

Another feeling (Although I'm not female and this is from a guys standpoint - so perhaps a female might feel the same) is when I was reading it, not only did some of it confuse me like what the heck are you talking about, but I just got a bland boring feeling when reading it. Maybe try liven it up a bit, crack a joke, open up and talk about something a bit more fun! People don't like to be bored. :D

Just stay away from talking about things that are weird, or that someone might find a bit weird. Even if it might not "seem" weird to you and don't sound desperate, or like you're having a bunch of problems meeting women. That's a HUGE turn off to them and an immediate red flag that makes them iffy with you and they want to shy away.

Hope that helps.

Magicall's photo
Fri 01/01/10 11:36 PM

Rugged good looks. xD