Community > Posts By > lakerbarbiekk

lakerbarbiekk's photo
Sun 12/06/09 03:58 PM
Its on my back left shoulder! Its an open book and there is smoke/magic coming out of it and then there's harrys glasses and a lighting bolt and a snitch in the smoke!

lakerbarbiekk's photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:31 PM
I personally have loved the Harry Potter books for almost 10 years now but when people find this out they think im a wierdo! Lol i've read the books at least 10 times each and actually have a harry potter tattoo. Does anyone else love harry potter and hate the "those are kid books" and "harry potter is lame" comments?

lakerbarbiekk's photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:31 PM
I personally have loved the Harry Potter books for almost 10 years now but when people find this out they think im a wierdo! Lol i've read the books at least 10 times each and actually have a harry potter tattoo. Does anyone else love harry potter and hate the "those are kid books" and "harry potter is lame" comments?

lakerbarbiekk's photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:28 PM
Hmmmm Sammy is hotter i think but I loooove Deans character! Can i have one friday and then one saturday? Lol

lakerbarbiekk's photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:26 PM
I've read the harry potter books at least 10 times each (i actually have a harry potter tattoo) and i just finished the percy jackson series and its not a rip off. Percy jackson is based on greek methology and tells the story of a kid and his friends on an adventure. If that is a rip off then almost every kids/young adult book that has ever been written is a rip off of some other book. Percy jackson is no where near as good as my harry potter but it is still a cute book!

lakerbarbiekk's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:24 PM
Im a bigger girls and i like bigger guys! Im not into skinny guys...i like guys with a little something too them!