Community > Posts By > wwefan

wwefan's photo
Thu 07/12/07 12:55 PM
i want to be your friend but, im falling for u, maybe its best we end our friendship, i still want to keep in touch. it is up to u. "no it is up to u"

im a patty pooper but so wat!

i guess this a nice way of saying i d not want to speak w/ u anymore.

ur the kind of guy i see my self seddling up w/. thats y its no fun flirting w/ u. when i flirt w/ other guys it is fun cuz i know i cant have me and they know i cant have them.

ok u like a machine and u have a screw loose.

hi, hi.. how r u, how r u.. so what kind of music do u like?........................................ no answer to findthem talking and flirting in a sex furum (people w/ looking for a nice guy in thir profile)

and u want me to keep a positive actitude?
this r few of the many expiriences i had had till this point w/ JSH females, so forgive me if i snap at u that say i want a nice guy.

guess just trying to say it goes bouth ways u r generalicing to.
yes i am a lil bitter, yes i am a lil angry y i write what i write maybe this give u a bit of n idea of y.

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 08:18 PM
nice guys, blah blah, please stop already, yes im been a jerk, y am i been a jerk cuz i see lot of women posting they only want sex thir no nice guys out thir, getting discurage ext....

and im not looking for sex , im looking for something sirus i want to seddle down get merried start a familly and any of u care to try to talk to me NO! cuz u want the horn dog w/ the rock hard body so please stop it already

YES OF COURSE IM MAD!:angry:

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 12:37 PM
u talking about burried alive, cascet matches, bull rope matches ext...?

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 12:35 PM
my father died 3 days b4 it my grand father died 3 days after my best friend died 3 days after to (another year) my dughter who i havent seen (and im dieing to see) was bor 5 days after, ohh happy joy my b-day its coming what wnderful memorries

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 12:25 PM
b-day ever, my b-day is coming son and its going to suck, for so many reasons i alreaady had and so many new ones i hate july

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 12:22 PM
love=hopless

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 12:20 PM
Its competion that stuff made people want to see the show, since thirs no wcw thirs nothing pushing them to go over the edge we need TNA to really become a thread to wwe and we would see it again

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 12:09 PM
when people start loosing intrest the they would bring back WWE/WWF actitude

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 12:06 PM
i like carlito , im Puerto Rican hes to so i have a reason to. lol ha ha

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 11:38 AM
1st elimination chamber was kind of good others whr bah

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 11:29 AM
they did that 1 nite stand, no new wrestlers have the guts to go tru that

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 10:48 AM
hey cel long time no c

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 10:00 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i win i win win it mine im the winer! lol

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:56 AM
huh? what u talking about? its how it always go its like watching a rerun

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:18 AM
i will win this nothing price

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 08:53 AM
think u got me wrong, im looking for love, i just lost hope

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 08:51 AM
lashley sena some bull crap no one will win
kali batista idk punk will win kane will win

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 08:42 AM
Love is dead love dont exist anymore, evrything is sex fun ext... nothing is real , love is an ilusion,, nothing mtters anymore,... u cant be your self cuz u wont be liked, u cant beome somebody else cuz it wont be right,... love is dead, romance dont exist anymore.

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 06:59 AM
to many tigeers my wolf pack its out of place lol

wwefan's photo
Wed 07/11/07 06:37 AM
love its in the air tonite.....

:cry:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9