Community > Posts By > ryanspage

ryanspage's photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:58 AM
lol well at least hes up frount, i know a couple of chix who would be into that lol

ryanspage's photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:36 AM
There was this really optimisic guy, his name was Tom and so matter what happened he would allways just say it could have been worse.
This really made Toms friends mad so one day they decided to make up a strory so bad even Tom couldnt see any way possible it could be worse.
So George walks up to Tom and say's, hey Tom did you hear about Frank?
He walked in on his wife having sex with another man last night and he killed them both and then himself, and Tom said oh well it could have been worse.
And apsolutly flaberghasted George asks how could that possibly have been worse and Frank reply, well if it had of been the night before id be dead instead.

ryanspage's photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:25 AM
dont worry im sure ull make heaps of new friends on here and then u wont be lonly anymore :)

ryanspage's photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:21 AM
heys thanx every1

ryanspage's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:56 PM
Well hi every1, im new to this site so i jus sorta figured id introduce myself, im Ryan, im 19yo and living about 15min outside of melbourne, i dont drink or smok and i rarly go partying, i much rather a quiet night in watchin a movie or goin to the beach with a mink blanket an watcchin the sun set and occasionally rise again :), i work as an on call casual doing apsolutly anything and everything, an now im here looking for miss right, so please if u find any of that interesting jus message me or sumthing.