Tue 07/17/07 12:31 AM
I get that crap daily.
noway

ehxsnohs's photo
Tue 07/17/07 12:31 AM
what? I dont get it.

ehxsnohs's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:42 PM
OMG SORRY ABOUT THOSE POST!! That was my idiotic rotten little brother.
Im gonna beat him now. grumble

ehxsnohs's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:38 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxztttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt4584178484855448777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777845 glasses :cry: mad flowerforyou drinker bigsmile sad smooched :heart:

ehxsnohs's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:37 PM
oi0ri9y698568-0hhhhhdy7yd7fr67et7886t4w9i09i90w4-94394e9

ehxsnohs's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:37 PM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffte34e5u8u90e9t9r09rt

ehxsnohs's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:37 PM
Hey nice to *meet* you.
Im from Southern California :smile:

ehxsnohs's photo
Sat 07/14/07 11:29 PM

ehxsnohs's photo
Sat 07/14/07 11:01 PM
I dont get it...why would they do that?

ehxsnohs's photo
Sat 07/14/07 10:58 PM
How come on my profile, my number of friends keeps changing? Yesterday I had 10 then shortly after I have 8 then this morning it was back up to 10 now its 8 again.
I havent added or deleted anyone...

ehxsnohs's photo
Sat 07/14/07 08:17 PM
Um...I just posted this exact same thing last night.
Funny though laugh

ehxsnohs's photo
Sat 07/14/07 12:27 AM
Dirty Riddles
Q. What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker? A. A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.
Q. What's a mixed feeling? A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.
Q. What's the height of conceit? A. Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.
Q. What's the definition of macho? A. Jogging home from your vasectomy.
Q. What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golf ball? A. A guy will actually search for a golf ball
Q. Do you know how New Zealanders practice safe sex? A. They spray paint X's on the back of the sheep that kick!
Q. Why is divorce so expensive? A. Because it's worth it!
Q. What is a Yankee? A. The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.
Q. What do Tupperware and a walrus have in common? A. They both like a tight seal.
Q. What do a Christmas tree and priest have in common? A. Their balls are just for decoration.
Q.What is the difference between "ooooooh"and "aaaaaaah"? A. About three inches.
Q: What's the difference between purple and pink? A. The grip.
Q. How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony? A. It's not hard.
Q: How do you circumcise a hillbilly? A: Kick his sister in the jaw.
Q: What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife? A: 45 pounds.
Q: What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? A: 45 minutes.
Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact? A: Breasts don't have eyes.
Q: If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love? A. The swallow.
Q: What is the difference between medium and rare? A: Six inches is medium, eight inches is rare.
Q. Why do women rub their eyes when they get up in the morning? A .They don't have balls to scratch!

ehxsnohs's photo
Fri 07/13/07 11:57 PM
Four men got together to play golf one sunny morning. As they were heading out to the course, one of them was detained by a phone call.

The other three were discussing their children while walking to the first tee.

"My son," said one proudly, "has made quite a name for himself in the home building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own design and construction firm. He's so successful, in fact in the last year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, not to be outdone, boasts how his son began his career as a car salesman, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "He's so successful, in fact, in the last six months he gave a friend two brand new cars as a gift."

The third man brags that his son has worked his way up through a stock brokerage firm, and has become so successful that in the last few weeks has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives at the tee box, the three smugly tell him that they have been discussing how successful their progeny are, and ask what line of work his son is in.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased how my son has turned out," he replies. "For fifteen years, he's been a hairdresser, and I've just recently discovered he's gay."

As the other three recoil in horror, he continues, "but on the bright side, he must be good at what he does, because his last three boyfriends have given him a brand new house, two new cars, and a big stock portfolio."

ehxsnohs's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:42 PM
Your very pretty

ehxsnohs's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:33 PM
In Riverside, California, kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance. (Someone needed to be kissed!)

what?? Im from there and I never heard that before!!

ehxsnohs's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:32 PM
gee thats just about right on laugh

ehxsnohs's photo
Thu 07/12/07 02:07 AM
Ok its 2am and at this point in very easily amused
laugh laugh

Make sure the volume is up
http://www.wimp.com/thing/

ehxsnohs's photo
Thu 07/12/07 01:57 AM
laugh laugh

ehxsnohs's photo
Thu 07/12/07 01:53 AM
ewww ice cream and cheese together is gross. infact most cheese alone is just gross. but icecream is good.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25