Community > Posts By > DVD_Junkie

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:52 PM
Any of the Dr. Phibes flicks.

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:23 PM
I pitty the poor fool who is asked to play The Joker in the next attempt.

The movie killed him but Bane wa a great 90's villian.
Ah ghoul wa also killed by the moviess, great character. Joker cant be beat.

Civil war looked cool. I found about it way too late. I quit in 96'.

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:19 PM
He wa a crazy bastard. He lived about 20 mins away from me. He would mow the lawn with a pistol on his hip.
Thompson and Keroac are good too.

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:17 PM
Thankfully we have TV Land here. Archie was ripped off to create South Parks Cartman. Seeing Archie now, after South Park, I can see what they meant.

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:13 PM

The new master of martial arts. And, yes, this is really all done in one beautifully choreographed take and Tony Jaa does not use wires for his stunts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ditPebZ8g&feature=related

That was insane. After seeing some of the worlds freerunners on G4, I expect the bar to rise. This guy is ahead of the curve.

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 05:51 PM

From one of my favorite movies. This scene is about a man who did everything in his power not to fight but was finally pushed to take a stand. There comes a time when just gotta kick some a$$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4

Link your favorite movie scene or tell us about it. :smile:

In the spirit of *** kicking. Jay and Silent Bob Stike Back.
Jay: Im going to kill all these ****s.

Followed by a hillarious beat down scene with a song I dont know, lyrics go "How many people wanna kick some ***?"

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 05:14 PM

I will never forgive Lucas for making Darth Vader scream, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". rant frustrated frustrated

I hate that too. Great timing for it, just as it all ends. Lucas sharted on my youth... and my adulthood.

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 05:11 PM
Great indy selections. Mainstream DVDs at the top of my list are Boogie Nights and Ghandi.
Nothing like drugs, sex and passive resistance.

DVD_Junkie's photo
Mon 12/14/09 03:35 PM
The Shield. Great show but maybe it was time.